Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your diaper fantasies?

Default What are your diaper fantasies?

It can be anything that you would want to do or to try. ^^

Some of my fantasies include being diapered with a friend and watch a movie or just hang out together. I would love to "use" the diapers with said person as well :3. I would want to try and wear one in public and maybe see a movie or something. With them too.

Biggie for me is being forced to wear a diaper someone else has already wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelzi View Post
    It can be anything that you would want to do or to try. ^^

Some of my fantasies include being diapered with a friend and watch a movie or just hang out together. I would love to "use" the diapers with said person as well :3. I would want to try and wear one in public and maybe see a movie or something. With them too.
    I think mine would prob be the same as you that would be really cool in my book hehe

I am one of those people who has the hardest time abstaining from the giant extra large soda they have. I drink a lot of fluid and before a movie is over I feel like I am going to burst. I might go see a movie with a trusted friend when I get my license and just to make it more fun get him and me both to wear to the movie.

As far as going with my family to see a movie I would not be able to feel comfortable with it at all let alone go by my self with a diaper.

As far as fantasies; "I would love to be diapered with two or more friends who would enjoy sewing a quilt with diapers on." Well to put it simple. I would give anything to be diapered with some friends even if it was to watch the super bowl. I hate sports but I love to cook so I sometimes cook finger foods from near scratch and go.

I have different fantasies depending on my mood. I would either want one of 3 scenarios: Either me being cared for, me being padded with a friend, or me caring for someone. Granted those are all generic, but I'm a switch when it comes to ageplay, so there's no one fantasy fits all to me.

If I'm being cared for, I would love to get diapered and go out to a park with a playground for a while then go on a long walk with my daddy (I might be able to go for a mommy, but I just don't feel as comfortable with a female caretaker, which is odd. I view daddies as being the more fun type where the mommies are more nurturing, even if those are blatant stereotypes.) and just explore different places in nature and all that. Then it would start raining and we would walk back home in the rain for a nice night inside of some grilled cheese and warm tomato soup while we cuddled together for a movie. I would probably switch to pull-ups while we were at home, but daddy would change me into a nice comfy diaper and warm cozy sleeper before laying me down for bed with a bedtime story.

If it's me and a friend, I'd want to be wearing pull-ups while we both sat in my room and played with some matchbox cars and legos. A kids movie or show would be playing in the background and we could joke and laugh and wrestle and do whatever we wanted throughout the day. But whatever we would do, it would be very comforting, liberating and fun.

And if I was caring for someone, I'd probably reverse the roles of my first fantasy, but still something along those lines. Any opportunity for me to play with my little would be taken and we would always end the night with us cuddling together before bed. A story would probably be involved, but just talking would be nice too.

Mine as always been force to being a baby or toddler, starting off as a boy in a t-shirt and shorts playing with his cars on the floor and having a wetting accident, after a few wetting accidents I'm punished to wear a nappy and be teat like a baby or toddler, being slowly regressed! I've have roll played this a few times with AB friends over the years, love playing out this fantasie

I find it kinda funny that I'll have diaper fantasies if I hadn't had diapers for a couple of days. Recently this had happened to me, I had a dream a couple of nights ago and I had a dream about having two people over at my house. The funnyiest but award part of it was Nales and one neighboor kid ! We were all diaperd and watching My Little Pony in my room ! :p

I find it kinda funny that I'll have diaper fantasies if I hadn't had diapers for a couple of days. Recently this had happened to me, I had a dream a couple of nights ago and I had a dream about two people who randomly came over at my house. The funnyiest but awkward part of it was Naleas and one neighboor kid ! We were all diaperd and watching My Little Pony in my room ! :p

Spending the day on the beach with my BF in a really baggy pair of green corduroy shortalls with snaps up the legs and a diaper (no shirt), building sand castles and playing all day, then coming home, hopping in our jammies, popping in a binky, and snuggling all night while we watched Cars & Finding Nemo.

Pretty much the standard stuff, being cared for by a loving mommy or daddy, going to the playground and Toys R Us, and watching movies. At the end of the day, being bathed and diapered and put in my pajamas and cuddled. And a potty-training roleplay is another one of my main fantasies. Of course I'd fail though