Thread: No big boy bed for me

Default No big boy bed for me

I found the best new item for my little side, and on top of the it was on clearance for more than 50% off.

Disney Pixar's Cars Twin Bed - Delta - Toys "R" Us

I rushed to the store to buy it, and to my great disappointment there is not a single one still available in my entire state. To top it off, I am more than willing to pay full price for it, but nope.

They told me it might be possible there will be a new product replacing this one in the near future, and I will buy the first one off the line (if it looks good). It is a twin bed (aka 75 inches or 6 foot 3 inches long) but it looks just like a toddler bed. I don't care for the car shaped bed that are often available in twin size, but this traditional sleigh style toddler bed with side rails looks just like the real thing and will fit me just fine.

Does anyone else have an adult sized toddler bed or other non-crib abdl furniture?

I just want a mickey mouse themed bed sheet set. I wouldn't really get away with that still living with parents bit, I did find a cute pillowcase in a toddler bed set. I went back and got a second too just in case, Worth every penny.
    I Have a pretty big mattress, I barely have any room as I have gigantic Mickey & Minnie mouse on there, So I'm not sure I would do well with the particular one you listed, it looks cool though.

Awww thats a bummer, would have been a great way to wake up on xmas morning! Im sure you'll find something soon though!

When I read this I was imagining what lilbiker posted. But when I saw the price difference between the two, I'd much rather buy the bed that patrick posted. anything Cars related makes me feel really little for some reason. It's like the sweet spot age for my regression.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    SOOOooo awesome! What I would give for that bed!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I found the best new item for my little side, and on top of the it was on clearance for more than 50% off.

Disney Pixar's Cars Twin Bed - Delta - Toys "R" Us

I rushed to the store to buy it, and to my great disappointment there is not a single one still available in my entire state. To top it off, I am more than willing to pay full price for it, but nope.

They told me it might be possible there will be a new product replacing this one in the near future, and I will buy the first one off the line (if it looks good). It is a twin bed (aka 75 inches or 6 foot 3 inches long) but it looks just like a toddler bed. I don't care for the car shaped bed that are often available in twin size, but this traditional sleigh style toddler bed with side rails looks just like the real thing and will fit me just fine.

Does anyone else have an adult sized toddler bed or other non-crib abdl furniture?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1387587900504.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	19567 This is what I have.

I have a twin size lightning McQueen car bed that I sleep in when our house is all together. I love that bed. Looks just like the little tykes car bed but lightning McQueen.