Thread: Best scented baby diapers?

Default Best scented baby diapers?

I have tried Luvs and Pampers Cruisers but they don't smell like they did in the late 80s early 90s. Which diapers smell most like the older Pampers?

Well, it's hard for me to remember exactly what the old ones smelled like, as the smell has changed slowly over the years, but I think Easy-Ups are the closest. At least by my nose.

There may have been a thread on here about diaper scents: certain artificial ingredients which, when you do a little bit of mixing and putting on your nappy, they can emulate the smell pretty darn well.

I tried finding it, and I think this may have been it:
    Last edited by Indianajones; 20-Dec-2013 at 18:24. Reason: I might have found what I was looking for

Well, considering that's something I didn't pay attention to as a baby in the 0's, I definitely can't say. ABU has their 'baby fresh scent' which is pretty darn good, but at $2 extra per package it seems a little overpriced. Honestly, the smell of baby powder is what brings me back the most.