Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family stickers on a car

Default Family stickers on a car

While out driving today saw a car with those family stick figure decals. Got to thinking, maybe I should just put one on my car, of just the baby sticker!

Reminds me of back when they "Baby On Board" placards were all the rage, and I think someone had honestly made one up "Adult Baby On Board" ones!

Patty

AB on board Might be funny to see how mean people give you a smile and a nod. I mean most normal people don't know what AB is. Only the kind of people that have look't into it would click and know why you have AB on board. I think we should all do it AB's and all the rest. Think how funny it would be to see a car in front of you with DL Or AB on board i know it would make me giggle.

I'm not too sure about putting an ABDL sticker out there, but I do have quite a few brony stickers on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    I'm not too sure about putting an ABDL sticker out there, but I do have quite a few brony stickers on my car.
    Here's an interesting societal question: why is it more reasonable/acceptable to be a Brony than to be an ABDL? (I'm not asking because I don't know the answer. We all know the answer. I'm asking because I'm curious about why we feel that our hearts will let us acknowledge almost anything else about ourselves, but not this​.

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    Here's an interesting societal question: why is it more reasonable/acceptable to be a Brony than to be an ABDL?

Because Bronys just like something weird for their gender and likely age. AB's? We are pedophiles who see toddlers and babies and get aroused. (Of course anyone who is on this forum knows that's not true, but for some reason a lot of people would immediately jump to such a conclusion. Anyone who takes the time to look up AB knows that pedophilia and infantalism are as opposite as they could possibly be.)

Sounds cool frankly. I could giggle to myself if I saw that sticker, wondering if it's just a dad being silly for his kids, or an actual AB.

Nice avatar by the way MadeYouDerp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post

Because Bronys just like something weird for their gender and likely age. AB's? We are pedophiles who see toddlers and babies and get aroused. (Of course anyone who is on this forum knows that's not true, but for some reason a lot of people would immediately jump to such a conclusion. Anyone who takes the time to look up AB knows that pedophilia and infantalism are as opposite as they could possibly be.)

Sounds cool frankly. I could giggle to myself if I saw that sticker, wondering if it's just a dad being silly for his kids, or an actual AB.
    Yeah, you're probably right: I was responding more to the reply than to the original post. Sorry about that. I clicked on here wondering if there might be a family grouping with a gerry-rigged big baby figure.

I don't see the harm in it. I doubt anyone but the people in this community would get it and even then it may take them a few minutes to get the meaning, but then again I guess putting a sticker that says "I like to wear diapers" isn't a good option. On a side note you should totally start that brony v baby thread because that is an interesting topic of discussion.

I HATE those stickers. All of my friends have one with either Jason chasing them with a chainsaw, or a monster truck running them over. Way better.

What are "family stickers" supposed to signify...? I thought the "baby on board" ones were so that, in the case of an accident that rendered the vehicle's occupants unconscious, the rescue services would know to look for a baby that might have been thrown from the vehicle. But... that doesn't really work with a sign that indicates "family onboard"...

I've always wanted to randomly add family members to the group. You know, an extra dog, two more kids. See if they notice.