Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Wear Diapers Sucessfully

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I got a video is private on that one.

ok that was interesting actually. are there like UNSCENTED skin care products that can neutralize odor by the way? I prefer to try being discrete as much as possible when I'm outside padded to the point I do not want anyone to even smell me even if it was a pleasant fragrance. I would prefer basically to just not be able to smell ANYTHING period related to the diaper at any given moment.

Hi ForeverSmall, great vid, I have seen some of your other videos too and they promote good, accurate advice for AB/DL folk. Also seen your website too.

Its nice to have good influence/PR within our community.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    ok that was interesting actually. are there like UNSCENTED skin care products that can neutralize odor by the way? I prefer to try being discrete as much as possible when I'm outside padded to the point I do not want anyone to even smell me even if it was a pleasant fragrance. I would prefer basically to just not be able to smell ANYTHING period related to the diaper at any given moment.
    Yes there are. A lot of parents wanted unsented hypoallergenic products for thier kids so now such products exist. There are also diaper creams for grown ups that are supposed to be discrete and are marketed at incon folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Hi ForeverSmall, great vid, I have seen some of your other videos too and they promote good, accurate advice for AB/DL folk. Also seen your website too.

Its nice to have good influence/PR within our community.
    Thanks. I am not the only one. A lot of us have come out of the woodwork lately: rileykilo, babymitchy, daisydiapered, actuallyolive.... Lots of folks. The reactions seem to be positive. It is so easy to come out to people by just going "click" and letting them watch the intro to abdl* video i made.