Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong?

Default Is it wrong?

Is it wrong that i am attracted to women in diapers?

its is sexual and i am DL im just unsure on this matter i feel it might be wrong.
    its only just recently that my wife lets me wear diapers and even then it when she isn't around and now im sexually attracted to women in diapers and i dont want to ask my wife to do this for me as it might be to much for her.

HELP!!

Is it wrong? In general, no.
    But you are married, right? Did your marriage vows include monogamy? If so, then acting on this attraction with other women would be wrong.
    It sounds like you talked to your wife about the diapers and both of you have come to some agreement. I'm assuming that part of the agreement is that you can wear but not around her.

The best advice that I can offer is to continue the dialog. Marriage is all about compromise so both of you need to agree on what the boundaries are regarding the diapers. If she is not into them but tolerates them on you, then that sounds like the best you are going to achieve.

There certainly are a lot of other guys who are attracted to women wearing diapers, so you aren't alone. Many of us, probably mostly male, are known to cruise the internet and view the occasional stimulating pictures. I prefer guys in diapers, but does it matter? What does matter is not acting on it if you are married or in a relationship. I suspect we all fantasize, and I see nothing wrong with that. Being faithful to one's spouse is what's important.

I like to look, too. It's normal. How is it any different than a woman in a bikini? OK, it's a little more kinky. Look but don't touch, as the saying goes.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I like to look, too. It's normal. How is it any different than a woman in a bikini? OK, it's a little more kinky. Look but don't touch, as the saying goes.
    I'd agree here. My anxiety goes a little bit crazy when I think about it, which shows that I shouldn't overthink things I've looked at meterial (and occasionally still do), but one just needs to exercise caution: know where the line is drawn, and stay back from it (ie when somebody gets hurt, outside or in)

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Sounded a little ambiguous, so I corrected that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Authoritative Figure
    It doesn’t matter were a man gets his appetite - so long as he has his meals at home.

I actually tend to agree with the premise that a person who lusts for the body of a woman not his wife has committed adultery in his mind. That said, I skirted the issue by finding a girl who doesn't mind that I look at other women (she does too).

You're married and I personally believe that it would be wrong to have or develop a relationship with another woman. You need to work on the relationship you're in. It will take time for your wife to become more acceptable to your wearing diapers. Maybe you can do things such as doing more of the housework, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. in an effort to shop her there rewards to letting you wear diapers. Let her have control of the family finances too. Show her that having you in diapers benefits her also. Just some ideas.

i certainly do not plan on cheating on my wife hell no that just wrong, but looking at women on the net like from 4chan example u see alot of naked girls and some time diaper girls threads on there and i like looking at the diaper girls i think its very hot and sexy for women to wear diapers now is that wrong.

i would never dream of cheat on my wife hell no i love her to much, plus i don't believe in cheating i believe that if u dont love the person your with any more then tell them instead of hurting them more by cheating
    Last edited by babyblood; 23-Dec-2013 at 15:53. Reason: rewording and miss spells