Thread: A. Nother Introduction

Default A. Nother Introduction

Good afternoon people of the webisphere.

as with most people, I'm probably just writing this to stop being labelled as a lurker. That said, such a thing is a really good policy and ties in with me trying to become more active in participating in whatever i'm interested in; be that diapers, writing, cookery or what have you.

Like a lot of abdls (more dl myself) I'm in college (well, soon to be), and have used this site already and am looking forward to the joys of private dorm rooms and moving to a city larger than my town (c. 9000 people).
    With fingers twitching, I bid you adieu for now.

Quote Originally Posted by twich View Post
    Good afternoon

as with most people, I'm probably just writing this to stop being labelled as a lurker. That said, such a thing is a really good policy and ties in with me trying to become more active in participating in whatever i'm interested in; be that diapers, writing, cookery or what have you.

Like a lot of abdls (more dl myself) I'm in college (well, soon to be), and have used this site already and am looking forward to the joys of private dorm rooms and moving to a city larger than my town (c. 9000 people).
    Good afternoon.

Yes, the mighty Moo did do the forced lurker conversion... many resent it but the fact remains that it fosters participation, and contributing to Adisc. You can argue it is kind of like baptism of babies... until they reach the age of reason (7) maybe it doesn't count? Sometimes people lapse back to 'inactive' right away, but some stick around and join in here.

But without new material coming in the site would get old and stale and out of date, and become irrelevant anyway. On the internet, seasons change fast. hmmm (Raccoon sings "Adisc doesn't fear the reaper"
    And Raccoon ponders...

The greetings forum is important. It does more than making newcomers feel special and welcome, though it does those things. It plus the mandatory dues (registering) makes the forum swell in accounts AND content. So it stays relevant to the community by keeping growing and staying current with the times... I mean, think about how few entities on the internet are older than 5 years: remember Netscape? Altavista? Myspace? Life forms on the web must grow and mutate and adapt to survive as a species. Adisc will, I think... Moo has built a perpetual motion machine basically an entropic heat sink.

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Well done Moo.

I have learned over several years on here, and on TBDL.ORG, Adisc's predecessor, that whereas sometimes I don't agree with Moo, nine times out of ten, his view is proven correct over time. So mostly, I sit back with a wait and see attitude, and hum que sera to myself. When an idea turns out not to be the best option, he will listen, and backtrack if it's right to do so. Yay for constitutional monarchies which work!! Anyway, back on topic, as Raccoon is babbling and speaking about species is getting specious. So let's watch a relevant Simpsons clip

the joys of private dorm rooms
    I had one in 1980, in England, at boarding school, and wore mail ordered plastic pants (wore them out, more like) in my seclusion... "joys" indeed.

Small towns have their pluses. But big cities have rail transit, large populations, and therefore more abdl people per square mile to meet, who have their own place for play parties, and dressup parties.

Cities also have the numbers to support gay bars. A straight guy has many uses for a gay bar. My city is big enough to support not only more than one gay bar - but even a lesbian bar

So... straight guys in gay bars... Well for one thing, it's a way to meet chicks - really. I have dated more than one gal who had gay male friends. Gay bars have the trendiest music, especially electronica. (Biker bars for metal.) Gay bars host fetish nights Just because you can't see an obvious fetish happening doesn't mean it isn't there... eg. see here...

or listen for crinkles, or look for people wearing this:

or this:

or even wetspots on the back of pants, on the upper thigh where a diaper will leak. I wrote new lyrics to a song once about that once :

the tune is here

Welcome to Adisc.

I'll sign off with something I hope you'll like

I really should add that I don't know your gender, or orientation, nor are they my business. But all the stuff I said about gay bars stands, and also that gay people are often (though not always) highly tolerant of odd fetishes. And for what it's worth, I do know gay, straight and bi people and used to frequent our local gay bars, when I was young. If I was going to spend money at bars anyway I preferred to support ones I approved of, the ones which gave refuge to the disenfranchised people, ones which were a place of refuge, ones which were

a place of welcome.

Welcome to Adisc, Twich.

Last edited by Raccoon; 20-Dec-2013 at 05:14.

Quote Originally Posted by twich View Post
    Good afternoon people of the webisphere.

Hi Twich. I also had the lurker label applied to me and I then had to sign up. I'm glad I did. There are a lot of good people on here and I enjoy talking with them and also reading about others views of both ABDL and non-ABDL issues.

Well, anyway, welcome to ADISC. See you around.

Hi twich,

welcome to ADISC, I hope you will enjoy your stay... and also you will enjoy new city and private dorm rooms (That sounds great, compared to shared dorm rooms ))