Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the North

Default Hello from the North

Hello everyone... I am new here... I am gonna try and post more and possibly write stories... Mommies buying me a laptop so Ill have privacy.... My names Brandon.... and Im from Canada.... I love to volunteer and I love writing...possibly becoming a journalist.

Any questions for me, just ask...

Yay Canada!!

Welcome to ADISC! I just saw a lot of people from Canada.

Geez, your national anthem owns ours...

well....thank ya... yeah..... As a singer, Ive always wanted to go to the hockey games and sing the national anthem. But then i get scared cause i think it would be on a day that we'd be playing a team from maine... so id be stuck singing the star spangled banner for ten minutes and not know most of the words.

You should do it. Just take the risk (and maybe learn the words. =) )

Any questions for me, just ask...
    Seal clubbing - fact or fiction?

Welcome to ADISC Bmaster =)

Yes, i will learn the words....

its totally fact...unfortuately.... if only that damn paul mccartney came sooner...

and thanks...

Bmaster2009: Yeah im a noob allso xD. Welcome ! I might end up sending you a pm later on to see whats up.

Star spangled banner is real easy to learn the words, infact I do not remember trying to memorize the words at all, I just know them. Maybe thats cause I heard it all my life growing up lol.

Anyways welcome to our community!

Feel free to post as your please! I hope your enjoy it here!