Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

I am a 55 year old man who identifes with the sissy lifestyle. I live in anchorage alaska, i am single with no children and I have been a baby all my life.
    I enjoy gaming currently playing GTA 4(never finished it but the long winter is here) and resident evil revelations I also like playing words and dice with friends it gives me something to do at work . I enjoy sports and especially all the Boston teams, I am a good cook, enjoy the theather,movies(good sci fi the most) dining out, my musical tastes are very eclectic everything from willie nelson to biggie, but mostly adult alternative. I enjoy riding my bike and hiking in the summer. Love the beach recently returned from a week in Hawaii but sadly there are no beaches here.
    I am hoping to find like minded people to chat with e mail etc..Unfortunatly I like many of you have the most peaceful and I think sweet fetish to anyone who would understand but unfortunatlly so few do. I am lonely yes I have freinds but wouldn't if people knew. I would love to find a mommy to care for me 24/7 and let me live as the baby girl I long to be, but it is a dream that seems so out of reach.It kinda sucks thinking that something I wanted since basically I can remember I will never have and at times while I am not suicidal. I think whats the use. I will be alone till the end because I just cant stop whats been with me forever and after 2 divorces in my life I cant go thru that is damn depressing
    If you are interested in conversing or friending me I would be honered.
    Thank you

Hiya ALASKAN49ER, it's my pleasure to be the first to welcome you to ADISC!

Let me just start off by pointing out that if loneliness is your problem, you came to the right spot!
    I absolutely know how it is to feel alone, and feel like you're misunderstood, it's always nice to be able to talk to people who you can identify with.

I really hope you find what you're looking for here, and again, welcome!

P.S. If you're ever just looking to spark up a conversation, be sure to check out the live chat feature, where there's usually at least a handful of good folks who are always down for a good chinwag!

Hey there, welcome to ADISC... hope you have fun here getting to know some like minded people