Thread: Diaper Butts

Default Diaper Butts

I am working on a video about how to wear diapers successfully and one of the points I make is that no one can tell if you are wearing a diaper because they do not know what you look like without one. The diapered you is the normal you according to everyone else because they have no standard of comparison. Anyway... Diapers seem to have a tendency to hide "things" pretty well and can be somewhat feminizing. I was wondering if anybody has appreciated/ used diapers to have a more "girly butt"...

On another note... I don't remember where I heard this/read this, but apparently some trans* folk wear diapers out of fear of using public restrooms. I have heard a few of my friends say that they just hold it all day long and wait to use their bathrooms at home. This is needless to say very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I am working on a video about how to wear diapers successfully and one of the points I make is that no one can tell if you are wearing a diaper because they do not know what you look like without one. The diapered you is the normal you according to everyone else because they have no standard of comparison. Anyway... Diapers seem to have a tendency to hide "things" pretty well and can be somewhat feminizing. I was wondering if anybody has appreciated/ used diapers to have a more "girly butt"...

On another note... I don't remember where I heard this/read this, but apparently some trans* folk wear diapers out of fear of using public restrooms. I have heard a few of my friends say that they just hold it all day long and wait to use their bathrooms at home. This is needless to say very sad.
    Sadly diapers are an easier option than finding a gender neutral bathroom sometimes, I need to wear if I am out for long period for IC reasons. I am also an ABDL sissy so it does soften things a little but it is not like when I am wearing because I want to versus needing to. That said being trans* if I am unsure if where I am going will have facilities for me I wear a medium to heavy one and keep some backups in the car and escape plan if needed. Though they do make my butt look a little rounder, but their is padded panties for that are easier so places with facilities are prefered. Off the soapbox now thankyou for recognizing this issue.
    That is not to say I do not enjoy wearing them in public sometimes but again it is my choice then and not a requirement the bonus is a nice looking butt.

In a somewhat related story in our newspaper, there is an 8 year old trans, boy to girl who is not allowed to use the girl's bathroom in her school, even though (he) identifies as a girl, dresses as a girl and looks like a girl. They showed her picture in our paper, which greatly surprised me since she is a minor child. The mom is suing the school system. We still have a long way to go in terms of gender civil rights.

the un-ashamed and or un-hampered use of any "Ladies-facilities" while out and about town is just part of becoming accustomed or acclimated too american society at large for the M-2-F in transition. while diapers may be somewhat of a medical necessity for a very few M-2-F's.... to use them (diapers) as a crutch in order to avoid the social discomfort and learning curve of the public "Ladies-room", in my opinion, does the prospective future post-op an serious disservice in the long run.

add to the above;
    using diapers as padding to make one butt look more feminine may work under a very louse long dress or skirt. but not under your average cut of girls jeans. i realize it is hard to see your butt really good as your the one walking, but having seen a few girls do this i note that said girls were most often missing their sexy little "butt-seem"..... hell, for that matter, even the older folks in jeans (with diapers) are often missing that same cleavage in the butt area....

of course, no one but an ass-watcher might take notice. but one never knows.
    so, don't kid your selves. if you want a cute ass, do it the right way. use foam-rubber padding or hormone's... or a little of both.

however, for the few who are "IC" such as my little-Sister (Emily), you may just be stuck with your diapers.... for better or worse (soft smile)....
    what ever you do, how ever you do it, be safe and have fun......
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 19-Dec-2013 at 06:40.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    but apparently some trans* folk wear diapers out of fear of using public restrooms.
    I'm living this. Though, I've been into diapers since I was ten, since I've started trying to live as a female, I actually do fear weird retaliations of using the bathroom. Being that I was already into diapers, I've since used such to never need to use a public restroom again when out and about.