Thread: Abena Plastic Backed

Default Abena Plastic Backed

Hi Everyone,

I have searched the internet in the UK for anyone selling plastic backed Abena L4's, I have one packet left Or does anyone know a similar nappy that's as good as the Abena L4? I have tried "Cuddlz" they are good but very expensive.

Thanks in advance and enjoy being wet!

Zippo

Smile

Hey, Zippo -- welcome to the site!

I don't think any UK retails stock the plastic-backed Abenas any more, but there are other European sites that can deliver them to you. There's no hassle with customs or import taxes within the EU, so it's really just as easy as ordering from the UK.

I've used Save Express (who, I think, are based in Germany). They have plastic-backed L4s for EUR 13.13 a pack, or they're EUR 20.76 from DreamCare.

Abri Form L4 xPlus large ,Slip, weiss , 15.25.03.2095, FOLIE 12er Packung | Abri Slip Packung/bag | Abena Slips+Flex Pants | Windeln+Pants -diapers | Inkontinenz Einweg-disposable | Englisch | | Save Express GmbH
    Abena Abri form X-Plus - Large - a bag of 12 | DreamCare

When I ordered with Save Express, the pay-by-credit credit card option didn't use a secure server (SSL), so I wouldn't recommend paying by card. There is also an option to pay by PayPal, which should be safer (although the currency conversion charges will probably be higher).

Anyway, once again, welcome to the site! I hope you have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have searched the internet in the UK for anyone selling plastic backed Abena L4's, I have one packet left Or does anyone know a similar nappy that's as good as the Abena L4? I have tried "Cuddlz" they are good but very expensive.

Thanks in advance and enjoy being wet!

Zippo
    Heya Zippo, welcome to ADISC!
    Unfortunately, I know nothing about diaper brands in the UK, so I can't help you out much there.

Also, for an introduction thread, I noticed that I didn't manage to get to know you much at all!
    Would you care to share some of your interests, hobbies, whatnot?

Some good ones might be:
    Favorite music/musicians?
    Sports you like to play/watch?
    Video games you're into?

If you're uncomfortable answering, that's fine too, but it tends to help when you start out by sharing some random facts about yourself.
    Often, this will give people the opportunity to establish something in common (Other than diapers) with you, and help you meet people.

Anyway, welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for all your replies. I don't say much about me, however I like classic English cars (1950's to the late 70's), I enjoy reading books such as Peter James/Peter Robinson/James Herbert/Terry Pratchett/Chris Carter/ you get the idea lol, as for films again old stuff, Ealing comedies anything with Peter Sellers in (showing my age!).

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tiny,

Thanks for the info and web link I will give them ago!

Hi Zip,
    Try Tena Slip Maxi, they have great plastic feel, hold a huge amount and feel good around the crotch.
    Hope this helps and welcome!

www.xpmedical should have some left in stock, though I don't know for certain

- - - Updated - - -

But I believe that.s a US based website. Can't help you on the UK front