Thread: I am glad I am not the only one!

Default I am glad I am not the only one!

Hi Everyone,

Its good to know that I am not the only adult diaper/nappy enthusiast in the world I have been a DL since time began and enjoy what I do very much even though a lonely journey on many occasions as many on here I am sure would agree. I live in the UK and my favorite Diaper/Nappy have been Abena L4 plastic backed and they are no longer available I can suggest Attends L10 they are very good but the slips not the "Active Fit" I find they split around the sides. Well I hope this is an ok introduction to me, and thank goodness for places like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Its good to know that I am not the only adult diaper/nappy enthusiast in the world I have been a DL since time began and enjoy what I do very much even though a lonely journey on many occasions as many on here I am sure would agree. I live in the UK and my favorite Diaper/Nappy have been Abena L4 plastic backed and they are no longer available I can suggest Attends L10 they are very good but the slips not the "Active Fit" I find they split around the sides. Well I hope this is an ok introduction to me, and thank goodness for places like this.
    Welcome to the group. Yeah, I know the feeling. It was really wonderful when I first learned that I wasn't alone.

Hi Zippo!

You sure are not alone, as far as I know the UK is one of the places with the liveliest ABDL community, which is greatly represented on this forum!

Abena M4 and L4 are still available from Save Express in Germany

I see on your profile you are into classic cars, do you own any? ^^

27000-odd, and that's just Adisc. Call it a lifestyle, fetish, persona, fursona, or whatever you prefer, you aren't alone... nor do you have to be lonely. You have us, now, and you are among friends.

As to padding, I am an M4 guy but I also feel like a change... yay, time to experiment again... anything premium, plastic-backed, and not attends or depends. Green is not my color, though this guy looks happy enough:

Welcome to the site!

People here are pretty nice, and I too was happy to discover other that where like me.

Anything you like to do in your spare time? And as quattrus said:

...you are into classic cars, do you own any? ^^

Hi Zippo,

yeah, it is kinda relief, when you get to know you are not alone... I think everybody here knows how it feels... And yes, not being able to buy plastic backed Abena sucks... Same here.