Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite diaper?

Wink Whats your favorite diaper?

For me I haven't found one yet I want to try all the "premium" brands before I decide. So far i've tried molicare super plus and abena cloth back m4. So far I have to say its the abena. I've ordered unique wellness breif can't wait to try those.

well so far TECHNICALLY my favorite is the Abena Abfri-form plastic backed L4 diaper. but that is a misnomer because I suspect that there might be an even better one out there and I have simply not seen it yet. it appears that the ORIGINAL Dry 24/7 is going to be better minus the fact that I am not to sure that it's coming back.(I could easily be wrong about that though) keep in mind if you want to talk about Dry 24/7 go the thread appropriate for as this thread is just about favorite diapers. I like the L4's because they hold a lot and swell even more then normal diapers would.

Quote Originally Posted by Nove View Post
    For me I haven't found one yet I want to try all the "premium" brands before I decide. So far i've tried molicare super plus and abena cloth back m4. So far I have to say its the abena. I've ordered unique wellness breif can't wait to try those.
    Just got a case of the Wellness superio's in and just had my first night in them...absolutely love them, highly recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Just got a case of the Wellness superio's in and just had my first night in them...absolutely love them, highly recommend!
    Really? They'll be here tomorrow can't wait! ;D

My favorite so far is tena slip maxi. Plastic backed, comes in small, fits well, great odor control, pretty discreet under clothes, holds a ton (I never had one leak on me).

Other diapers of note:
    - I really like the abena pull-ups for some reason. Not sure why.

- depends fitted are awesome for being like 40 cents/diaper, plastic backed, widely available everywhere, and capable of holding a wetting or two (great for when I want to wear a diaper and be done after an hour or two without feeling like I'm wasting money)

- Molicare larges. Since I have 29 inch hips (and an even smaller waist) @ 130 pounds, they're comically large on me and the tapes actually have to cross in front. However, because the padding comes up basically past my belly button when pulled up evenly, they work great for sleeping in. I've never had one leak over the top or out the sides, no matter if I "point" up or down, or am laying on my front or back when wetting.

Also, regular abena diapers are off my list because molicare mediums work better for me than M4s due to the wicking, and abena doesn't sell plastic backed smalls anymore

Tranquility ATNs and the wellness brief are still on my to-try list.

Bambinos are my favorite. They hold up really well and I like the different designs they have.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    tell me I was waiting on a free sample from them. how much can they hold? or do you know where I can find a review of them that tells me that?

I gotta say my favorite are the Goodnites. They fit me perfectly, they are neither too thick nor too thin, I can wear them anywhere discretely, plus they hold a decent amount especially when you wear two. I have been wearing since September when I found this site and it feels amazing. I look forward to the day when I can try Abena or Tena though, need to get my own blasted place. :p

Abena M4 Cloth Backed seems to be my current winner- although I find the tapes a bit substandard. Tena Slip Maxi has better tapes.