Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paci's and Tongue Piercings

Default Paci's and Tongue Piercings

Has anyone had one? Did it get in the way? I want a tongue piercing but I'm afraid the piercing will get in the way when I use my paci.

You may want to reconsider getting a tongue piercing if you have any doubts. It is going to be a permanent fixture on your tongue until it is removed. It of course will permanently damage your body. Whatever reason you have for doing it. Please at least consider the possibility that you may not like the idea later. As for your question. Yes it will get in the way. I have met people who had tongue piercings.

Well,

I ask this...WHY!

I never can understand piercing anything...I honestly wouldn't do it...

Also, would a baby have a pierced tongue?

Anyhow, I really don't get any piercings, tattoos, or branding...seems an acceptable way to experience pain and trauma...there are other ways for that experience if wanted...plenty!

I myself when I was younger thought about things, but I've experiences plenty go physical trauma, even before my last big car crash...

Just my 2 cents...skip it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tridim View Post
    You may want to reconsider getting a tongue piercing if you have any doubts. It is going to be a permanent fixture on your tongue until it is removed. It of course will permanently damage your body. Whatever reason you have for doing it. Please at least consider the possibility that you may not like the idea later. As for your question. Yes it will get in the way. I have met people who had tongue piercings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

I ask this...WHY!

I never can understand piercing anything...I honestly wouldn't do it...

Also, would a baby have a pierced tongue?

Anyhow, I really don't get any piercings, tattoos, or branding...seems an acceptable way to experience pain and trauma...there are other ways for that experience if wanted...plenty!

I myself when I was younger thought about things, but I've experiences plenty go physical trauma, even before my last big car crash...

Just my 2 cents...skip it...
    I wasn't going to get into the details of why I want one but now that y'all have advised me against it I guess I'll tell you why. I love to pleasure women with my tongue and it would add to the pleasure. Baby's don't do that either though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    I wasn't going to get into the details of why I want one but now that y'all have advised me against it I guess I'll tell you why. I love to pleasure women with my tongue and it would add to the pleasure. Baby's don't do that either though lol.
    Ok, I understand that...and sorta figured oral sex was the reason...tis my baby reference...trying to keep pg rating here...

But, it's your choice, whilst I've know this from both genders...don't necessarily feel its anything more than a new experience IMHO...which I myself haven't ever run into anything where I've ever needed that in my bag of tricks per se.

But, if you want the experience, fine, but remember there are down sides to anything like this as well...

You may have problems with a paci, or even the "real" thing as well...I've been able to make every woman I've been with climax with just this area...

And people I know that have done this, it affects their speech, swallowing, etc...and you do run the possibility of an infection as well as worse...

I myself don't feel the positives outweigh the negatives...at least for me...

We're all just giving our opinion here...your 25 and can do as you wish...

Just ask yourself this...how many people keep this for very long...

It will get to be old hat, and just a burden at best after awhile...

IMHO take the money you'd spend on this and buy the karma sutra...or alike...

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Tridim View Post
    You may want to reconsider getting a tongue piercing if you have any doubts. It is going to be a permanent fixture on your tongue until it is removed. It of course will permanently damage your body.
    this is not true. The only way to permanently damage your tongue would be to cut it in half, but a hole pierced through it will close up if there is no piercing to keep the hole open. No piercing is permanent unless you tear connecting skin.

- - - Updated - - -

As per the post, I say get it, just make sure you have it done professionally because the tongue is a very sensitive area. An infection caused by a badly done piercing in the tongue can damage your taste buds forever, and idk about you but I love food too much to risk that, but its not to say you should abandon the idea altogether, everything in life has a risk- its really up to you whether or not you want to take the chance.

I have an eyebrow piercing that came close to getting infected, it wasnt painful at all and I'm a weakling for pain. I'm gonna have my ears done and maybe my lip or my bridge, its really not all that painful, I hear the most painful one is the scrotum or prince albert (penis ring). Some girls get it on their clit for increased pleasure but also run the risk of killing the nerves there and never feeling the sensation again. But like I said, if you do it professionally you should have nothing to worry about.

You might not be able to use a paci for a few days seeing as you just opened up a hole on your tongue, but after a few days of salt water treatment and healing you should be fine. The paci wont get in the way and it wont be bothersome, I have plenty of little friends who have tongue piercings and use their pacis just fine. The only way it messes up your speech or swallowing is if it gets infected, and for the first few days it will be slightly problematic, but after it heals you will go back to speaking the way you did and swallowing the way you did. Its a commitment really. But after it heals, believe me that you forget its even there; I constantly play with my eyebrow piercing and it grosses people out because they think it looks so painful lol but its about as painful as playing with your earlobe :P

Edit: Healing time for a tongue piercing is approximately 1-3 months. Which is fast considering that my eyebrow piercing took 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    this is not true. The only way to permanently damage your tongue would be to cut it in half, but a hole pierced through it will close up if there is no piercing to keep the hole open. No piercing is permanent unless you tear connecting skin.

- - - Updated - - -

As per the post, I say get it, just make sure you have it done professionally because the tongue is a very sensitive area. An infection caused by a badly done piercing in the tongue can damage your taste buds forever, and idk about you but I love food too much to risk that, but its not to say you should abandon the idea altogether, everything in life has a risk- its really up to you whether or not you want to take the chance.

I have an eyebrow piercing that came close to getting infected, it wasnt painful at all and I'm a weakling for pain. I'm gonna have my ears done and maybe my lip or my bridge, its really not all that painful, I hear the most painful one is the scrotum or prince albert (penis ring). Some girls get it on their clit for increased pleasure but also run the risk of killing the nerves there and never feeling the sensation again. But like I said, if you do it professionally you should have nothing to worry about.

You might not be able to use a paci for a few days seeing as you just opened up a hole on your tongue, but after a few days of salt water treatment and healing you should be fine. The paci wont get in the way and it wont be bothersome, I have plenty of little friends who have tongue piercings and use their pacis just fine. The only way it messes up your speech or swallowing is if it gets infected, and for the first few days it will be slightly problematic, but after it heals you will go back to speaking the way you did and swallowing the way you did. Its a commitment really. But after it heals, believe me that you forget its even there; I constantly play with my eyebrow piercing and it grosses people out because they think it looks so painful lol but its about as painful as playing with your earlobe :P

Edit: Healing time for a tongue piercing is approximately 1-3 months. Which is fast considering that my eyebrow piercing took 6 months.
    Hmmm, I don't know what to do now. I still think it will make the experience of using my paci feel different. I am really afraid of getting an infection too.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    Hmmm, I don't know what to do now. I still think it will make the experience of using my paci feel different. I am really afraid of getting an infection too.
    If the piercing person is 100% professional then you wont have an issue. As long as they are clean and use Surgical grade steel, you'll be fine. If they are professional, you shouldnt have to ask if they are using surgical grade steel, but just to be safe be sure to ask them. However, avoiding infection takes commitment from you too, you have to make sure to take all the care measurements to prevent infection and you'll be fine. All piercing infections are avoidable, the only real way they can happen is if the piercer uses unclean tools or if you don't take the necessary care measures. The same could be said about anything from piercings to tattoos, if you believe you are responsible enough to take care of it (even if you think its already healed or if it doesnt hurt) then you shouldnt have to worry. From what I've heard, a lot of people have fun with their tongue piercings and after a while of having them, they forget its even there, or barely feel it, it really shouldn't affect your paci usage at all... you'll probably end up liking your paci even more since it touches your piercing and makes for a comfortable sensation through out your whole mouth :P

but as far as being afraid of getting an infection -> dont be, because as long as the piercer is professional and clean and as long as you take care of it, there is absolutely NO chance of it getting infected.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    If the piercing person is 100% professional then you wont have an issue. As long as they are clean and use Surgical grade steel, you'll be fine. If they are professional, you shouldnt have to ask if they are using surgical grade steel, but just to be safe be sure to ask them. However, avoiding infection takes commitment from you too, you have to make sure to take all the care measurements to prevent infection and you'll be fine. All piercing infections are avoidable, the only real way they can happen is if the piercer uses unclean tools or if you don't take the necessary care measures. The same could be said about anything from piercings to tattoos, if you believe you are responsible enough to take care of it (even if you think its already healed or if it doesnt hurt) then you shouldnt have to worry. From what I've heard, a lot of people have fun with their tongue piercings and after a while of having them, they forget its even there, or barely feel it, it really shouldn't affect your paci usage at all... you'll probably end up liking your paci even more since it touches your piercing and makes for a comfortable sensation through out your whole mouth :P

but as far as being afraid of getting an infection -> dont be, because as long as the piercer is professional and clean and as long as you take care of it, there is absolutely NO chance of it getting infected.
    You're making me want to get one now, lol.

I have one ear peirced. And not worn a ring it in in nearly 10 years, if not longer than that. It is still largely open. It's filled in slightly but re-opening it would be fairly easy. They never totally close if you keep the thing in there long enough for the body to heal to the point it thinks that's just supposed to be there. But that's the only peircing I had, and I got it when I was 10ish.