Thread: Hey all I'm New! :)

Default Hey all I'm New! :)

Hey all

As the subject says I'm new here
    Been into nappies for years now on and off... on right now lol

Looking for new friends
    I'm in my mid 20s east of England area and enjoy meeting new people, traveling, music and sports

My fav nappy has got to be tena slip maxi, also like molicare air active and attends 9

Quote Originally Posted by jamesyuk View Post
    Hey all

As the subject says I'm new here
    Been into nappies for years now on and off... on right now lol

Looking for new friends
    I'm in my mid 20s east of England area and enjoy meeting new people, traveling, music and sports

My fav nappy has got to be tena slip maxi, also like molicare air active and attends 9

Hi Jamesy, welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Lots of newcomers from the UK all of a sudden. (All of a sodden?) Neat. You might search Adisc for the term "Manchester Meetup" or get ahold of Talula, who used to be a mod. here she is http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/talula.html

Nice to see a new UK-er on our forums Feeling a little envious now: haven't been able to get hold of those elusive (for me) Tenas for a while >.<

thanks all

thanks for the welcome Indianajones, yeah I have just bought a whole bag on Tena slip maxi :P they're still plastic back and should always be!

hello Jamesy, welcome to ADISC!

Neat to see someone else the same age and same region as me!

Disagree with you about plastic back nappies though - now that most baby brands are cloth back, I'd prefer to be wearing that, it's more babyish :-)