Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Fabines just arrived

Default My Fabines just arrived

My very first shipment ever of Fabines just arrived. I can hardly wait to put one on for bedtime tonight. Sometimes it seems as though it takes shipments forever to reach me in Seattle.

Well be sure to give us a full review. I'm curious to know what you think about them.

I sure will. I'm excited to try a different diaper.

I wore my first ever Fabine diaper to bed last night. It was simply wonderfully. I don't think I've slept as wonderfully like a baby for years and years.

Im just curious about what other brands youve tried and how Fabines compare to them. Until production went belly up dry247 was my choice diaper, and Im wondering if itll be worth it to save up and just order a case of Fabines.

They were wonderfull dipers but they messed up with the latest version called "air activ." The plastic in that version leaks and de stuffing isn 't as absorbant as it used to be. I think they know that they mnessed that one up for they offer them at much lower price now. I hope their new design, coming in januari, wil be of the old quality. BY the way, if you can get he old christmas print diapers you're lucky because they are still of the old wonderfull quality

Its a cool consept, but think people paying upwards of 5 dollars a diaper after shipping at all 6's and 7's.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    BY the way, if you can get he old christmas print diapers you're lucky because they are still of the old wonderfull quality
    Still have 3 unopened bags.