Thread: Huggies Goodnights vs. White Cloud Sleep pants

Default Huggies Goodnights vs. White Cloud Sleep pants

Which of these brands is the most effective? I already know they'll fit. I am 105 pounds and have a 27.5 inch waist. At home I normally use Pampers size 7 that I hold up with masking tape. However, I am going on a sleepover in a few weeks, and I just want to see what is preferred so I know what to buy.

Dang you small people and your ability to fit into small diapers/pull-ups!

Anyway, I haven't tried the white cloud sleep pants, but goodnites are pretty much the go to pull-up for Adults who want childish designs with a reasonable pull-up that will fit and hold a wetting or two. Obviously there are better pull-ups for adults on the market, but you won't find any fun designs on them.

I've tried a few generic brands, and personally I like the safeway brand because it reminds me of the old white goodnites. The save-mart brand sucks in my opinion... It has a brief style cut to it, so they're really small compared to other pull-ups. But they will hold a decent amount. Haven't tried any other pull-ups.

I think the goodnites hold more than the white cloud sleep pants. I find that I have more leaks in the white cloud sleep pants than in the goodnites. But that being said, I believe pampers underjams hold more than both of them so if you have those available to you I recommend those.

Goodnites are a better choice as the sides are more durable. I've tried the White Cloud Sleep Pants and the sides tend to degrade and break overtime.
    Hope this helps.

I've tried both goodnites and underjams growing up. The underjams definitely hold more, but don't come up nearly as high, so if your a tummy sleeper (like I am) be careful! I always preferred Goodnites, but they are more noisy, so if your friends don't know, make sure you are'nt wearing thin pj's or it will be a bit obvious.