Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh No... This Guy Again?!

Talking Oh No... This Guy Again?!

Heya folks, it's me, Desco!

For those of you with whom I'm unfamiliar, aloha! I've never been all that great with writing bios/intros, but if you have an inclination to get to know me better, feel free to drop me a line sometime!

Those of you who remember me may have noticed I haven't been active around here for quite some time. I've had a lack of internet and preoccupation with other interests, and until recently I just haven't really had the time or resources to become active around here again.

Alas, I'm now the satisfied owner of a flashy new laptop, so I figured it'd be worth popping my head in around here and saying hello. Kudos to anyone who took the time to read this post, and I'll see you folks around the boards!

Heyas Desco! Nice profile pic, by the way

Hiya, nice to meet ya!

Thanks, it was originally a picture of an Akita puppy named Kisu. I was messing around in Photoshop one day and came up with this interesting extrude effect using the Blur tool, and that picture was the end result of my experimentation. It's been my avatar on most websites for quite some time now.

If you want, you can lend me your laptop sometime. I promise I wont accidentally destroy it like I destroyed my own...

Hey now, no need to reject the offer outright. I'll give you some time to mull it over. In the meantime, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Hi and welcome back
    Heya bro! Long time, no see!

Quote Originally Posted by AshClement View Post
    Hey now, no need to reject the offer outright. I'll give you some time to mull it over. In the meantime, welcome back.
    Who's rejecting? I was just posting an unrelated pic of some flying pigs to accentuate my enthusiasm! =3

Ahh. Of course you were. I'll let you know the exact date I need the laptop when I narrow some things down.

Yeah....welcome back. It's normal to drift away, and then come back.