Thread: Panty Girdle / Foundation Wear with Diapers?

toni

Default Panty Girdle / Foundation Wear with Diapers?

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 20 years and am also married. My wife accepts my diapers and also is involved in my interest also. Over the years my wife has tried everything on me such as pads, panties, rumba panties etc. When out in public and at family functions she always was worried about someone noticing the diaper bulkiness or hearing the crinkle of the diaper etc. She said this would be very embarrassing to her even though I would probably enjoy some of it as she knows that I enjoy the humiliation of wearing diapers. So she came up with a solution that works very well. When out in public she makes me wear a panty girdle over my diaper. This manages to slim down the bulkiness of the diaper, lessens the sound of the crinkling and also tightens the diaper against the skin at the edges and seems to help prevent leakage accidents. The worse thing about it is usually in the summer as they are something that causes some discomfort on hot days. Sometimes when she is displeased with me she has also had me wear full length body girdles which start above the knees and cover my entire torso. These are very hot in the summer and cause a me a lot of discomfort. Does anyone else use foundation wear with their diapers?

No I've never tried wearing those items over my diaper. In the Texas heat I would find them very hot as you say. I wear my panties mostly over mine and don't really here the noise.

I used to wear a elastic granny panty, (like a girdle of the 80s) to hold baby diapers in place before I made extenders.

If you are genuinely incontinent, why would your wife be embarrassed if someone suspected you wear diapers? Incontinence is a medical problem. If you needed leg braces, would she be embarrassed about that? I'm using that as an example, not an indictment. I can understand not wanting to broadcast the fact that you wear diapers, but the diaper industry is a big one where incontinence is concerned. It is what it is, it seems to me. It just seems like the solution is extreme. There are better solutions like a onsie.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If you are genuinely incontinent, why would your wife be embarrassed if someone suspected you wear diapers? Incontinence is a medical problem. If you needed leg braces, would she be embarrassed about that? I'm using that as an example, not an indictment. I can understand not wanting to broadcast the fact that you wear diapers, but the diaper industry is a big one where incontinence is concerned. It is what it is, it seems to me. It just seems like the solution is extreme. There are better solutions like a onsie.
    I found Abena's stretching cotton pants from xpmed to work even better than a onesie as it tightens the diaper as well. Also cheaper vs a quality onesie.

Quote Originally Posted by toni View Post
    When out in public she makes me wear a panty girdle over my diaper. This manages to slim down the bulkiness of the diaper, lessens the sound of the crinkling and also tightens the diaper against the skin at the edges and seems to help prevent leakage accidents. Does anyone else use foundation wear with their diapers?
    I wear them when I'm out. Helps me relax. I guess it's easier being a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I found Abena's stretching cotton pants from xpmed to work even better than a onesie as it tightens the diaper as well. Also cheaper vs a quality onesie.
    Yes. I was actually trying to think what those were, but not having any, the right name didn't come to mind. Good suggestion.