Thread: Need Some Suggestions Please!

Default Need Some Suggestions Please!

I'm currently out on diapers right now and want to buy some more. I am looking to order online.

I want a good quality plastic backed diaper that has good absorbency as well as being pretty comfortable as well haha.

I am looking for a diaper with tapes and not a pull up.

I just want to know some suggestions on what and where to buy and have them at my place in short shipping time.

Thanks for all your help!

I would imagine shipping times may be in the 7 day range right now from all the majors ( xp medical, abuniverse, bambino etc). My cases of abena xplus normally come in about 6 business days. As far as a good diaper I think everyone will agree the the abena xplus is a good buy. If you want something thinner for daytime out and about use consider the Tena slip maxi brief. Tranquility ATN is almost as good as the Tena but does have some slight tape issues sometimes. I still use them though because they are made in the US. Good luck with getting your order.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way these are all plastic backed. Just make sure if you get the Abena's you pick the plastic backed version.

Well, if you don't mind purple, I personally prefer the molicare super plus (hence my username). It's plastic.

I'm using tena maxi briefs they work really we'll

CrinklySiren

Bambinos, Abenas or Total Dry Plus

My "go-to" brand is Abena, as far as high-quality plastic backed diapers go. I've heard from some people that Abenas tend to "clump" more than other brands, fortunately this doesn't bother me.

If you don't know, Abenas come in different absorbencies, some of which have been discontinued by Abena. (Depending on size/type)

I like the M3s (Medium, 3/4 Absorbency) for their balance of price and quality, although their line of maximum-absorbency diapers (S4, M4, L4, etc.) are surprisingly good, and can give many of the higher-end products a run for their money.

If price is no object, I would have to suggest Bambino Belissimo as the most comfortable among the ones I've tried. They also have a very high capacity, and come with a cute print. (Although they run a hefty price tag!)

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    My "go-to" brand is Abena, as far as high-quality plastic backed diapers go. I've heard from some people that Abenas tend to "clump" more than other brands, fortunately this doesn't bother me.

If you don't know, Abenas come in different absorbencies, some of which have been discontinued by Abena. (Depending on size/type)

I like the M3s (Medium, 3/4 Absorbency) for their balance of price and quality, although their line of maximum-absorbency diapers (S4, M4, L4, etc.) are surprisingly good, and can give many of the higher-end products a run for their money.

If price is no object, I would have to suggest Bambino Belissimo as the most comfortable among the ones I've tried. They also have a very high capacity, and come with a cute print. (Although they run a hefty price tag!)
    I agree with everything said here. No need to repeat.