Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Belgium

Default Hi from Belgium

Hello everybody,

I'm on Adisc to discuss about the ab/dl world but also to improve my English and to discover new cultures (ab/dl or not). Indeed, I'll start to work in a English company in a few month's. I'm stressed about that. So, let's go to practice ...

Diapers and me it's a long story. I started at 10, 11 with home-made diapers and have quickly moved to real diapers. I thought a long time I was alone. It's only from the age of 20, with my first personal computer, that I discovered that a lot of people like also its. For me, ab/dl means rather the child age (5-11) than the baby age.

Many years are gone. Currently, I'm still not comfortable with its. I understood why I like diapers and regression but I have a lot of difficulty to combine with my adult live (Responsibilities, work, ...).

I work as IT developer. I'm not totally a geek. I have discovered the programming only after my 20 years old. Before, the computer was very restricted at home. So, now, I make up lost time and I combine it with my others interests.

I'm interested in all stuff about aviation, space, cars, motor bikes, ... and I read a lot of french comics. I do also some sports like running, swimming, climbing, ...

See you soon on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by relax View Post
    Hello everybody,

I'm on Adisc to discuss about the ab/dl world but also to improve my English and to discover new cultures (ab/dl or not). Indeed, I'll start to work in a English company in a few month's. I'm stressed about that. So, let's go to practice ...

Diapers and me it's a long story. I started at 10, 11 with home-made diapers and have quickly moved to real diapers. I thought a long time I was alone. It's only from the age of 20, with my first personal computer, that I discovered that a lot of people like also its. For me, ab/dl means rather the child age (5-11) than the baby age.

Many years are gone. Currently, I'm still not comfortable with its. I understood why I like diapers and regression but I have a lot of difficulty to combine with my adult live (Responsibilities, work, ...).

I work as IT developer. I'm not totally a geek. I have discovered the programming only after my 20 years old. Before, the computer was very restricted at home. So, now, I make up lost time and I combine it with my others interests.

I'm interested in all stuff about aviation, space, cars, motor bikes, ... and I read a lot of french comics. I do also some sports like running, swimming, climbing, ...

See you soon on the forum

Welcome to the group! You're English is great! I used to be able to speak German when I was little. As I've grown older, I've lost most of it. I don't know if I could learn it again. It's so cool to see you working on improving your foreign language skills.

Your story is much like mine. I started with diapers when I was younger, and always thought that I was the only one in the world. It wasn't until I discovered the internet and online communities that I learned that I was not alone. It's a wonderful feeling to learn that you are a part of a community.

I like you have always seen myself as a younger kid, and not a baby. I haven't ever role-played tho.

I don't get to swim much, but I do enjoy running. In fact, I'm going to go for a run in just a little bit. I used to do rock climbing as well, but haven't had the time in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Welcome to the group! You're English is great! I used to be able to speak German when I was little. As I've grown older, I've lost most of it. I don't know if I could learn it again. It's so cool to see you working on improving your foreign language skills.

Your story is much like mine. I started with diapers when I was younger, and always thought that I was the only one in the world. It wasn't until I discovered the internet and online communities that I learned that I was not alone. It's a wonderful feeling to learn that you are a part of a community.

I like you have always seen myself as a younger kid, and not a baby. I haven't ever role-played tho.

I don't get to swim much, but I do enjoy running. In fact, I'm going to go for a run in just a little bit. I used to do rock climbing as well, but haven't had the time in the past few years.
    Thanks for your message.

Yes, it seems that we have a similar way about diapers discovery. But I have ever tried a role-played situation. I was lake of big hugs when I was younger and I like some childish stuff like footed pyjamas. So, after a big boy day, the best is a good movie with a diaper, a footed pyjamas and some big hugs

Quote Originally Posted by relax View Post
    Thanks for your message.

Yes, it seems that we have a similar way about diapers discovery. But I have ever tried a role-played situation. I was lake of big hugs when I was younger and I like some childish stuff like footed pyjamas. So, after a big boy day, the best is a good movie with a diaper, a footed pyjamas and some big hugs
    Yep, footy pjs are the best. It's winter where I live right now. I've been wearing them to bed every night. They are so warm and comfortable.

Welcome to ADISC and it sounds like you lead a rather interesting life,and I must say for someone who wishes to to improve their english your english is pretty good.And it seems rather obvious that your a person who is always striving to learn more and more about everything around you which is a great quality and I really hope that quality helps you in your future job and on here ^_^

Welcome to adisc! I'm a big fan of French-Belgium comics. André Franquin is one of my comic gods. May I ask what you read?

SPAAAAACE

What kinda space are you interested in? Space flight, astronomy...? We have an astro group on here bt it's too quiet lately. You should join! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome to adisc! I'm a big fan of French-Belgium comics. André Franquin is one of my comic gods. May I ask what you read?
    Sure

Yoko tsuno, Les Tuniques Bleues, Seul, Tintin, Largo Winch, Spirou, le Petit Spirou , Gaston la gaffe, Lanfeust de Troy (France), Buck Danny, Golden city, Soda, Pierre Tombal, Cedric, Les femmes en blanc, Kid Paddle ...

I read a lot but I haven't got each comics in my bookcase. I subscribe to Spirou magazine and I read in each bookcase of my friends and at the store.

Good choice for André Franquin. Do you find a lot of French-Belgium comics translated in English?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    SPAAAAACE

What kinda space are you interested in? Space flight, astronomy...? We have an astro group on here bt it's too quiet lately. You should join! ^^
    I'm mainly interested in Space research and flight. When I have enough time, I try to follow news about Space shuttle, ISS, NASA, EASA, manned flight, probes, Mars exploration, ...

When I was younger, I tried to learn about astronomy but nobody around me shared the same interest. So, I gave up. I would join the group but I am only able to find the Pole Star and to mention planets of the solar system^^