Thread: Thank you ADISC

Default Thank you ADISC

Thank you on behalf of all users including myself about allowing your web site to express our feelings, desires, differences, things we have in common. A web site that gives us the freedom to be normal as the outside world may look or act indifferent to us because we embrace our love and affection to everything your web site supports. I have incontinence which is not a handicap. Take what you have and make everyday the very best in your life and manifest positive attitude and embrace your weaknesses and remain true to yourself! Thank you to all have posted their experiences and your time sharing your thoughts. You are valued and appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by ic4life View Post
    Thank you on behalf of all users including myself about allowing your web site to express our feelings, desires, differences, things we have in common. A web site that gives us the freedom to be normal as the outside world may look or act indifferent to us because we embrace our love and affection to everything your web site supports. I have incontinence which is not a handicap. Take what you have and make everyday the very best in your life and manifest positive attitude and embrace your weaknesses and remain true to yourself! Thank you to all have posted their experiences and your time sharing your thoughts. You are valued and appreciated!!
    Very well said. Welcome to the group.