Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's in your wallet?

PaddedPuppy

Default What's in your wallet?

Its a random thread that you find in most forums but not this one surprisingly, so why not. I'll start, although its quite a boring day for me and my wallet.

POP Travelcard
    Health Insurance Card
    UK Drivers license
    Orange Cash Card (Prepaid Mastercard)
    Vanquis Bank Card (Visa Credit)
    National Insurance Numbercard
    Oyster Travelcard
    Royal Bank of Scotland card (Visa Debit)
    3.65 Cash
    Virgin Media SIM
    Random old receipt from KFC
    Barclays Bank card (Visa Debit - With awesome pic :P )

Also usually in my wallet but not in this picture for one reason or another:
    Staff card to access the building I work at
    Driver qualification card
    Child&Co Bankers Visa Debit card

So what about you? Whats in your wallet? If you are doing the same as me and putting a pic up, PLEASE CENSOR PERSONAL DETAILS! We don't want identity theft taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    Barclays Bank card (Visa Debit - With awesome pic :P )
    I just have a debit card with the bank's stock background, some cash / receipts, and the obligatory driver's license.

That's a rather awesome pic indeed. I've gotta ask did you get any inquiries for your card's photo? And is that for online purchases only? I couldn't imagine using that at my local grocery :p. If you have used it in person have you gotten any notable reactions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	19532

Royal Bank of Scotland Bank Card
    Lloyds TSB Bank Card
    Subway Card
    National Rail Photo Card
    National Rail Season Ticket
    Metrobus Card
    Waitrose Card
    Nectar Card
    Provisional Drivers License
    65p in cash

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I just have a debit card with the bank's stock background, some cash / receipts, and the obligatory driver's license.

That's a rather awesome pic indeed. I've gotta ask did you get any inquiries for your card's photo? And is that for online purchases only? I couldn't imagine using that at my local grocery :p. If you have used it in person have you gotten any notable reactions?
    That is actually the card I use most. Both in store and online. When I applied I had to ask TaviMunk to provide proof that the image is mine to use, and that was it. When I use it in shops I have got some odd looks, but no comments about it. Then again I wear the same collar as pictured so I think they are already expecting me to be a little different to their average customer anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	19532

Royal Bank of Scotland Bank Card
    Lloyds TSB Bank Card
    Subway Card
    National Rail Photo Card
    National Rail Season Ticket
    Metrobus Card
    Waitrose Card
    Nectar Card
    Provisional Drivers License
    65p in cash
    ugh, Go Ahead Key card... I was involved with setting them things up for Go North East. I put my fist through one of their ticket machines with the stress them things caused me! I have a card for each Go Ahead company in the UK with free staff travel. Now you reminded me, I might go burn them!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    ugh, Go Ahead Key card... I was involved with setting them things up for Go North East. I put my fist through one of their ticket machines with the stress them things caused me! I have a card for each Go Ahead company in the UK with free staff travel. Now you reminded me, I might go burn them!
    Yes I'm very much a bus wanker- although I have more trouble with Southern Rail then Metrobus. For nearly 20% of all Southern Rail journeys being delayed over the past year is scandalous.

Proof is in the pudding.

Hehe I love that bank card, pure AWESOME!!!!

ATM card
    Credit card
    Various member cards for a Stockholm soccer/fan club
    Driver license
    And cash

No need for anything else really

$20, debit, credit, drivers license, health card, an expired Montreal Metro pass (for some reason), and a fuck ton of business cards.

Several unused credit cards, four quarters, one key, one condom, a birth certificate, Social Security card, and several other unidentifiable slips of paper. Lol