Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need for recognition

Default Need for recognition

Recently i feel like my little side craves and needs recognition more than before. But being single and such makes impossible. When i get in a little mood it gets worse. How does one give the lil side the love it needs when by yourself? Any advise?

Chatting with folks online has been my only outlet, only problem I've faced is just how much to reveal to the other folks... Last person I skyped with for example wanted pics and such, but provided nothing in return. Someday I'll find a AB community where I live and make that problem much simpler.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    Recently i feel like my little side craves and needs recognition more than before. But being single and such makes impossible. When i get in a little mood it gets worse. How does one give the lil side the love it needs when by yourself? Any advise?
    Depends on what kind of person you are; the same thing happened to me, it got so bad that i didnt allow myself to be little for a few years, it turned me into a real bitch. I had plenty of online friends, but online interaction has never been enough for me, I'm an up-close and personal kind of person. So i joined fetlife and met plenty of people and groups in my area, and problem solved :P.

If you prefer not to meet people in public, you could make online friends and skype with them on video or chat with them through skype chat or yahoo. You can RP with others when you're feeling little, others that are willing to indulge you.

You might consider opening up to a few close friends. I am pretty much out. I now have a pretty good group of a dozen or so cuddle buddies. None of my friends are ABDL*s, but they honestly probably enjoy playing with my toys and coloring as much as I do.

sadly no rl friends. Largely because i cannot drive, thus stuck at home constantly. Church and family events are all i am able to get for. My mom knows i am ab but does not understand or care enough about it to try. Dad things it is unnatural. My sisters have kids and may not want me mear them if made aware. Talking to people irl is just not an option sadly.

What would it take for you to get a driver's license and a car? You will be stuck at home if you don't have a job and some wheels.

I was born blind in one eye, and the other eye is deteriorating.. And as such only have depth reception fairly close to me. I SUCK at judging distances. I might legally be able to get a drivers license, but it would put me and others in terrible danger. I respect the lives of others enough not to do so, assuming I even could. As for a job, medical reasons. I have Panhypopituitarism (and recently my pituitary gland in the pain has atrophied, further reducing what my body produces on it's own.), in addition to the septo-optic dysplasia which causes the eye issues. In addition to requiring me take hormone replacements for many hormones, and being the reason why I am 26 and just entering puberty, great stress can send me into an adrenal crisis, which has nearly killed me many times already. A fair few times I am only live due to god watching me.

Once I had been in it for a while, and desperately needed to go to the hospital, but was too weak to get help, even with my father in the house. And when he came back in my room (perhaps due to the very low blood pressure and whatnot) my mind farted and I couldn't get the words out. I am usually aware enough to know what's happening to me, but for some reason my mouth and my mind were not in sync enough. The only thing that saved me was my mom coming into the room after work. Even attending a school dance in highschool (which I really enjoyed, good stress you could say, lol.) Nearly killed me once.
    Last edited by CuriousOne; 17-Dec-2013 at 07:05.

...I am 16 and just entering puberty...
    Was this a misprint? People under 18 aren't supposed to be on the site....

I was born blind in one eye, and the other eye is deteriorating.. And as such only have depth reception fairly close to me.
    Sounds like you and gnd567 could relate to each other pretty well. http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...diapers-3.html

As for the subject on "The need for recognition,' I sometimes get feeling like i wish i could be an adult baby in front of others. Be able to walk around in a diaper and t-shirt. It would never happen, but sometimes i wish i could do it because it feels like it would be the recognition i want, that's the way i get thinking when i feel little, it's kinda annoying because i know i can't have that.