Thread: new diapers on the market ?

Default new diapers on the market ?

Are there any good new adult diapers on the market anyone would recommend? I still love the ones with the plastic crinkly on the outside.Thanks.

These would be the newest that I'm aware of: Diapers. They're nice and all but pretty expensive for what's very close to a baseline Bambino diaper. What have you tried?

I like Tenas, Attends, Molicare, Bambinos and Cushies

Quote Originally Posted by kindguy View Post
    I like Tenas, Attends, Molicare, Bambinos and Cushies
    The only ones that leap to mind past those from Unique Wellness: Adult Briefs (Diapers). Despite not being the thickest around, I was pleased with their initial product's feel and capacity. The more recent batches have a tendency to tear from the tapes but they've added a new, higher end product that I have not yet tried. There have been some decent reviews by new users.

CrinklySiren

I tried the Superio Briefs from Unique Wellness and i absolutely loved them. They're thicker than Total Dry Plus from Bambino and crinkle a lot less, but they're very soft and comfy. I would slap some stickers or a colorful tape on there for decoration and you got yourself an effective AB diaper xD

Well, these are newish... Available in Europe now at least... Rather good I am advised!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...icare-m10.html

Take care,
    A.

I don't know how new these are, but I barely heard about them a few weeks ago. I heard the quality is pretty good, though the plastic seems a bit thin, which could cause to ripping. I've never seen or touched these diapers, so I can't say for sure, but they might be worth a try.

Mydiaper, Single Printed Diaper

wellness briefs has been beta'ing their new premiums, the tapes were horrible and they had to improve them. They're now selling "gen 2", I will be trying them soon. I got a case of gen 1 and the tapes were well known to have multiple problems, but the rest of their diaper is very good. Absorbency/capacity is quite good, the shell and the liner are both durable, and the leak guards are placed wide and are extraordinarily tall. (a feature I really like) The shell is plastic but is NOT smooth, it almost feels cloth like though. They're white (not the usual wellness green)

Products - Super Absorbent Adult Brief, Super absorbent Diaper, Super Absorbent Diapers & Brief

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I don't know how new these are, but I barely heard about them a few weeks ago. I heard the quality is pretty good, though the plastic seems a bit thin, which could cause to ripping. I've never seen or touched these diapers, so I can't say for sure, but they might be worth a try.

Mydiaper, Single Printed Diaper
    I ordered a several packs of both the mediums and larges into Canada.
    the plastic backing is stronger than it looks and very smooth and supple.
    I do have sample packs listed on eBay, I call them playtime diapers.
    They don't really swell but there wicking is rather good.