Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Seattle

Default Hi from Seattle

Hi there. I just joined up here and want to introduce myself. I have been a diaper lover (and sometimes adult baby boy) for nearly 20 years now. [Removed] I just love wearing diapers. I hope I'm not the only one on here.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Dec-2013 at 02:39. Reason: removing meetup request

Quote Originally Posted by kindguy View Post
    Hi there. I just joined up here and want to introduce myself. I have been a diaper lover (and sometimes adult baby boy) for nearly 20 years now. I just love wearing diapers. I hope I'm not the only one on here.
    Hey, welcome to ADISC from another Seattle guy. There are quite a few ABDLs in the area, perhaps it's something in the water. Since most of us have the diaper thing in common, maybe you could tell us a bit about your other interests. I look forward to hearing more from you.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Dec-2013 at 02:40. Reason: updating to match edited quote

Hello kindguy and welcome to the group from someone at the other end of WA.

Thank you very much for the response to my introduction on here. In addition to my diapered part of my life I enjoy many things. I like going to the theater, going to movies, out for coffee, or grabbing a bite to eat. I like walking a lot too. I enjoy browsing around Barnes and Noble because I love to read. I like helping other people too. If you want to know more about me feel free to ask.

Chris

4runner23

Hi I'm Jon in the Seattle area

Yet another Seattlite here -- a lifer, actually; I was born in Seattle and haven't achieved escape velocity yet. (Actually, I love it here.)

I share your love of coffee, though when my credit card company sent me a year-end statement that showed how much I'd spent at Starbucks, Tully's and the like, I decided I needed to become my own barista ASAP!

Anyway, welcome aboard!

4runner23

Hi. I just found this app/chat. I miss talking to people like us

Quote Originally Posted by kindguy View Post
    Hi there. I have been a diaper lover (and sometimes adult baby boy) for nearly 20 years now. I am interested in meeting other male diaper lovers and/or adult babies if possible. I just love wearing diapers. I hope I'm not the only one on here.
    I have been dl nearly 50 years.

I hope I'm not the only one on here.
    far from it, in fact 99% of us on here feel the same and for the same reasons. There are some who are not ab, tb, dl,df,or bf, like the occasional spouse, ct,even an academic doing sociology/psychology research shows up on occasion.

But mostly among us you are quite normal and welcome. We are glad you could make it.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Dec-2013 at 02:43. Reason: removed reply to deleted post