Thread: GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!! New to the site + any site like this.

Cool GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!! New to the site + any site like this.

Hey, Andre here! As you can see from the title, I'm completely new to this site. I found it about a week ago and have been lurking ever since. I'm a pretty open person and I will talk about pretty much anything anyone will want to discuss, as long as I know what it is :P. However, I'm not one to start conversation. Outside of school and work, I'm pretty laid back. I'm kind of childish and I still love the same games as I did when I was 7 :P. I love acting and singing, playing tennis and golf, watching anime (although i haven't had much time for this lately), playing video games, (if anyone plays pokemon X, PM me for my FC, I need safaris :P), watching sports (go Pacers, Colts, Fighting Irish!!!), and using parentheses (not sure why). I also used to play Yugioh and Pokemon TCG regularly, although I have had to give that up due to time/money being spent on other things.

Now that you have a little bit of an introduction, I get to what we all have in common: my love of diapers.

If you want to read my very convoluted story on how I first got interested in diapers and more, I will put it in a spoiler below

So that's how I got interested in diapers and how I got to where I am now. I really just love diapers for the sole reason of wearing them and using them. I don't know nor do I care what the reason is, all I know is that I love them.

And for the reason why I come here, it would definitely have to be support. Just by lurking the little bit that I have, I have felt so much more normal. By seeing this great huge community, I feel less alone. I know I'm young, but I feel like I've been through a lot, and I hope I can contribute with any experience I have, but also learn from others that have been here much longer than I have. And I would love to make lots of friends, of course

Wow, this post is massive. If ANYONE has made it this far, I applaud you. Well, please comment, I really want to get to know people.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Hey, Andre here! As you can see from the title, I'm completely new to this site. I found it about a week ago and have been lurking ever since. I'm a pretty open person and I will talk about pretty much anything anyone will want to discuss, as long as I know what it is :P. However, I'm not one to start conversation. Outside of school and work, I'm pretty laid back. I'm kind of childish and I still love the same games as I did when I was 7 :P. I love acting and singing, playing tennis and golf, watching anime (although i haven't had much time for this lately), playing video games, (if anyone plays pokemon X, PM me for my FC, I need safaris :P), watching sports (go Pacers, Colts, Fighting Irish!!!), and using parentheses (not sure why). I also used to play Yugioh and Pokemon TCG regularly, although I have had to give that up due to time/money being spent on other things.

Now that you have a little bit of an introduction, I get to what we all have in common: my love of diapers.

If you want to read my very convoluted story on how I first got interested in diapers and more, I will put it in a spoiler below

So that's how I got interested in diapers and how I got to where I am now. I really just love diapers for the sole reason of wearing them and using them. I don't know nor do I care what the reason is, all I know is that I love them.

And for the reason why I come here, it would definitely have to be support. Just by lurking the little bit that I have, I have felt so much more normal. By seeing this great huge community, I feel less alone. I know I'm young, but I feel like I've been through a lot, and I hope I can contribute with any experience I have, but also learn from others that have been here much longer than I have. And I would love to make lots of friends, of course

Wow, this post is massive. If ANYONE has made it this far, I applaud you. Well, please comment, I really want to get to know people.
    Andre welcome to ADISC. That was quite an intro you made. I'm sure you will make a lot of friends here. I myself am not a gamer. I'm retired but I do like Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey Andre, nice to meet you. I also love all the games I did as a kid, especially pokemon, though I personally think it went downhill after generation 2, and I haven't/ don't play past generation 3. What's your favourite pokemon?

I also like anime, but the only ones I have really watched are Death Note and Bleach. Maybe you could recommend a few more to me?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hydra

Hey Hydra, gen 3 was definitely my favorite gen. I agree that generally, the pokemon suck after that. I like the mechanics and the strategy that goes with playing competitively though. my favorite pokemon is definitely Salamence .

As far as anime reccomendations, Code Geass, Darker than Black, Eden of the East, and Steins Gate are a few of my favorites that I think you would like. I think crunchyroll has all of them, but not sure.

I never really got into Bleach personally. Loved Death Note though. Awesome suspense and I love antiheroes.

Andre

Salamence is one of the favourites of a friend of mine as well, if I remember correctly. As for me, it has to be Charizard... I seem to have a weakness for Fire types, even though they have blatant weaknesses!

Those animes are not ones I have heard of but I will be sure to check them out, thank you!

Yeah Death Note was very good. The scene where L and Light get into a fight always makes me laugh.

Enjoy the forums!