Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photo included: I found some public AB/DL graffiti !

Default Photo included: I found some public AB/DL graffiti !

I went to a neighbouring larger town for some Xmas shopping, when I decided I needed the toilet. I was not diapered at the same and was just in civilian mode.

Anyway, as I did my business in this public toilet, I just looked around the cubicle as people do when they go for a number 2.. and found this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0786.jpg 
Views:	1418 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	19525

It's as if an AB/DL has just scribbled that. I mean, who else would write something like that on a toilet wall?! Crazy stuff.

It takes all kinds of people to express themselves. But that's a new one.

wow what a thing to write on the wall in a toilet. i know this sounds like a doner but have you maybe thought it cold just be omone being stupid or silly.

again tho it really could be somone who is AB/DL i guess anything is possible

That is quite amazing and rare that you found that ! Do you think you ever reply to it sometimes ? I know I would

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    That is quite amazing and rare that you found that ! Do you think you ever reply to it sometimes ? I know I would

id be too scarred too reply to something like that

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    id be too scarred too reply to something like that
    Looking at my photo again, it could be possible that this is fairly recent graffiti. All the other writing around it seems more faded. Also worth noting that the I LOVE TO WEAR NAPPIES statement looks like it was etched in pencil or something, not pen.

Maybe next time I am in town I should reply 'are you on ADISC.org?'

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Looking at my photo again, it could be possible that this is fairly recent graffiti. All the other writing around it seems more faded. Also worth noting that the I LOVE TO WEAR NAPPIES statement looks like it was etched in pencil or something, not pen.

Maybe next time I am in town I should reply 'are you on ADISC.org?' :fingerscrossed
    wo your much braver than i lol. thinkig of something like that would make me very ucomfy

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i know this sounds like a doner but have you maybe thought it cold just be omone being stupid or silly.
    Yeah. Considering the kinds of things I've seen written on bathroom stalls before, I'd put my money on it being someone who was just being stupid and writing the first weird or shocking thing that popped into their head.