Thread: greetings in overalls

Default greetings in overalls

Hi, I'm a guy from Holland who loves bondage and one-piece clothing, esp. overalls, but jumpsuits, sleepers etc are also fun. I love combining the two. [Removed] ADBL is perhaps not my primary interest, but it there is a pretty big overlap, and I'm also considering getting a few diapers and (locking) plastic pants to experiment being locked in e.g. my sleeper for a longer period.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 29-Dec-2013 at 06:29. Reason: removed 18+ link

Quote Originally Posted by carg85 View Post
    Hi, I'm a guy from Holland who loves bondage and one-piece clothing, esp. overalls, but jumpsuits, sleepers etc are also fun. I love combining the two. ADBL is perhaps not my primary interest, but it there is a pretty big overlap, and I'm also considering getting a few diapers and (locking) plastic pants to experiment being locked in e.g. my sleeper for a longer period.
    Welcome to ASISC carg85! Is this your firsy post since joining a year ago? Besides your bondage interest, do you have any others? I like reading and movies my self.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 29-Dec-2013 at 06:30. Reason: fixing quote

Welcome! I am also a bondage fan, especially metal, cage and device bondage. However I keep it separate to my diaper thing as I do not consider my DLism to be a fetish.
    Again- welcome!

I always feel so snuggly in a one-piece ski suit or coveralls. Best clothes. So what brought you here to ADISC?

Welcome aboard, Carg!

Default more about me

Well zipperless, I was 'forced' into posting here because the board doesn't allow lurking ('you have insufficient privileges to view this message'). Otherwise I probably wouldn't have posted, since diapers aren't my primary fetish. But now I'm glad I did it, since this week I had my first diaper experience - I'll cover that in a separate post. For me my fetish and my daily life are strictly separate, so I prefer to not talk about my regular life here. RouteLeader - interesting that you love diapers but don't consider it a fetish. You mean diapers are not a turn-on for you but merely comfortable / convenient? YankeeFox - you don't mention blanket sleepers? Those I find quite snuggly. I came to ADISC because some google search results led me here. Locking clothes is not a fetish that has many sites or forums on its own, so it's often the bordering themes that I search for, like corsetry and adult babies. Next to the locking panties, sleepers and dresses, I also love harnesses.

- - - Updated - - -

With some extra free time for the holidays I decided I'd give a diaper a try. I got a free sample from a pharmacy (Attends Pull-on 8), but they gave me an XL. (After some more research it seems a M would be best for me, with a waist of 36" / 96cm) When I tried it I was aware that it might not be a good fit. Well, it wasn't so big that it slipped off by itself, but I thought it might be best to use some packing tape to prevent leakage. To make it more exciting, after I put on the diaper I took out my pink sleeper that I made lockable, and had already some keys frozen in a cup. When I clicked the padlock closed, I knew I wasn't going to take it off for some hours. Then I remembered I was going to use the tape! Well, the sleeper is very wide, so I had no trouble pulling a roll of tape trough a sleeve and pull both arms in. Still doing it blindly and in limited space was a bit of a challenge, but I got it secured in the end. I had heard that it is very hard to let go when not on a toilet, after 1.5 hours I decided to give it a try, even though it wasn't urgent yet. It wasn't so hard at all to let it go; surprisingly walking was easier than sitting. Another surprise was that it's harder to feel how much I was producing and when exactly it stopped. For some extra precaution I had put a plastic sheet and a towel under me, and sure there was already some leakage. But the ice with the key hadn't melted nearly enough, so I just went on with what I was doing. Then there was a second load, and finally even a third. (I did drink a bit more at the start ;-) ) With the third it became clear that the diaper was overloaded and I felt it even escaping at the top (while sitting). Shortly after that the ice was melted enough to get the key out. My fleece sleeper was quite wet, and the towel also had the 2 layers soaked in a bum shape. But after a shower and some laundering I decided it had been fun, and I've already ordered a trial pack of 8 different diapers to try out, and some locking pants. They should arrive early next week, so I'm curious what adventures I'm going to get in next, and what diapers I like best. (If I hadn't found the trial pack I would probably have gotten Tena Slip Maxi.)