Thread: Hello from Germany

Default Hello from Germany

Hi, i am a boy of 35 years from Bavaria who loves to be treatet like a baby or toddler... I love diapers and all other baby stuff. Puh, my english is not the best.. reading better then writing! My dream is to be treatet like a baby from diaper to crib stroller babycloth carseat etc... but i need a stronger hand sometimes :-) for example: spreading trousers or segufix. but it is a dream.. it do not work 24/7.. i have to go to work etc..
    If you have any questions, ask me and i do my best to answer:-)

So, have a nice Sunday Markus

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy78 View Post
    Hi, i am a boy of 35 years from Bavaria who loves to be treatet like a baby or toddler... I love diapers and all other baby stuff. Puh, my english is not the best.. reading better then writing! My dream is to be treatet like a baby from diaper to crib stroller babycloth carseat etc... but i need a stronger hand sometimes :-) for example: spreading trousers or segufix. but it is a dream.. it do not work 24/7.. i have to go to work etc..
    If you have any questions, ask me and i do my best to answer:-)

So, have a nice Sunday Markus
    Welcome to ADISC littleboy78! Your English is just fine and you'll be happy to know there are many German members here. Other than your AB/DL interests, do you have any others? I like reading and movies and learning about other cultures. ADISC is a great place for that!

Wilkommen nach ADISC! Ich hoffe, dass du deiner Zeit hier spass findest. (Ich hoffe auch, dass meine Grammatik richtig ist, weil es einige Jahre von meine laste Deutsch-klasse gewesen ist). Deiner English ist OK, fuerchte dich nicht. So was machst du in deiner Freizeit besonders ABDL? Also, was bedeutet "segufix" oder "spreading trousers?" Ich verstehe das total nicht.

Einmal wieder, wilkommen, Markus!