Thread: Hey all ^^

Default Hey all ^^

Hey everyone! I'm fairly new to the whole site and am looking forward to chatting with you all!

A little background: I used to be a DL in middle school but after a while I gradually started to lose interest. It wasn't until my boyfriend and I met that my interest cane back full force. He told me about this site and It sounded like fun ^^

One of my biggest interests is music. I love to play piano, bass, harmonica and drums. I can also sing (kinda). I am currently in college as well. I love to write, draw, make new friends and even roleplay from time to time. I'm part of other fandoms including the furry fandom and the MLP:FiM fandom (yes I'm a brony too ^^). I also enjoy quite a few animes as well. I'm an open book so if you're curious about anything do not hesitate to drop me a line ^^

I hope I get to talk to you all ^^

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night

Quote Originally Posted by KaliKitten View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm fairly new to the whole site and am looking forward to chatting with you all!

A little background: I used to be a DL in middle school but after a while I gradually started to lose interest. It wasn't until my boyfriend and I met that my interest cane back full force. He told me about this site and It sounded like fun ^^

One of my biggest interests is music. I love to play piano, bass, harmonica and drums. I can also sing (kinda). I am currently in college as well. I love to write, draw, make new friends and even roleplay from time to time. I'm part of other fandoms including the furry fandom and the MLP:FiM fandom (yes I'm a brony too ^^). I also enjoy quite a few animes as well. I'm an open book so if you're curious about anything do not hesitate to drop me a line ^^

I hope I get to talk to you all ^^

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night
    An "official" welcome to ADISC! Thanks for joining and we hope to see more of your posts soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    What types of books do you read?
    I read just about anything but I love to read comics ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Nice intro and welcome. Have fun.
    Thanks and I love you icon!! I love to draw the Warners and Wakko is my fav

Welcome to ADISC, Kali! That was a nice introduction! It sounds like you have interests in common with a lot of us. Be sure to join the groups that are relevant to yours!