Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Diaper Lover Little On The Inside Documentary Of One

Default Adult Baby Diaper Lover Little On The Inside Documentary Of One

This will be boring for many people... as it is long. It is meant to address tons of issues AB/DL's will have if they don't accept themselves and where to go for help. As boring as this video may be you won't find one that addresses real issues in the typical shock factor videos out there.

The following links are all mentioned and relevant to this video:

Welcome!!!!!! BabyMitchy.com
    https://fetlife.com
    Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community
    DailyDiapers.com - Age Play, Fetish Wear and Diaper Lover Community
    LittlesMunch.com
    Chicago Age Players - Welcome to Chicago Age Players

hey mitchey tennismad here.

i thought your vid was very honest and straght to the point. i thought a lot of the stuff you talked about very relevenat to us AB/DL people and other people too. i thought that it was a good idea to try and give a full rounded ppicture of what it means to be AB/DL from the point of the ABD/DL people and also that of the parent(s). i hope you keep p with your good work and know from me that i think your going a good job on helping us as people.

I applaud the courage it took to make and post this video Mitchy. It was very informative and it did it from a personal viewpoint, which gives the documentary more of an intimate interview type feel. Just hearing someone be so open about this part of us really strikes me in an odd manner. It feels slightly wrong but, oh so liberating as well. It's sort of like the first time I came on this website. Admitting that I am an adult baby, even by typing over the internet, was a difficult experience for me. Now I could write my whole life story on here if I wanted. So hearing someone openly talk about it helps me come to terms with it in a world that's not quite so virtual. Thank you.

Thanks guys. I totally admit that this video is long and boring. I mean way too long. But I wanted to attempt to answer a lot of questions people often have. I also didn't want to do it in a way that threw diapers and shocking things in everyone's faces... (which does add to the entertainment factor... sadly.)

Also I know not everything I say applies to everyone. I am mainly giving a perspective on things which is highly influenced by myself. (Still, I would argue that it's fairly accurate for many.)

Thank you for making this mitch, that was really awesome and well put! When you were talking about DPF back in the day, I remembered you when I was on that site as a younger TB! Despite some of that site's darker elements, it was a great help to me when I was first coming to terms with my AB feelings. Really glad to see you over here now!

I hope I really can help people out. I know what I say is one persons viewpoint. I feel a lot of what I talk about is very fair for many people but I admit that it does not always apply to everyone....

Also, I cannot really get into the sexual side of things because it just doesn't feel right. I am trying to make things better, not worse and adding sexual nature and sexual feelings into the topic feels more detrimental than helpful. (Not to deny the existence of a sexual side however.)

Finally, I know my channel on YouTube is filled with various things. It can feel unfocused, but I have a purpose for that...

You see, If I just upload ABDL videos Sure I will get more overall subscribers. But I won't be showing the world that just because a person is AB or DL doesn't mean they can't be and do other things. Or go on to acting or... anything.

Although I am going to resurrect my VGCodemaster channel on Youtube. (I did so today in fact.) It will be games ONLY. I will be starting to change the format for my Babymitchy channel slightly to not really overly confuse people further.

"Also, I cannot really get into the sexual side of things because it just doesn't feel right. I am trying to make things better, not worse and adding sexual nature and sexual feelings into the topic feels more detrimental than helpful. (Not to deny the existence of a sexual side however.)"

The sexual nature will have to be handled at some point. I am working on my next video "The Signifigance of Diapers In ABDL*". It is not fun but it would be disengenous not to.

As to your video. The quality is good and I am happy to see more abdl stuff out there.... but you need to choose your words more carefully. If you want to help the community you cannot attack it.

"There are crazy things out there. There are things out there worse than this." -quote from video
    You need to remove anything that sounds like the above sentence. Be positive. Always. Be like a minder from N Korea. ABDL* is our beloved leader. Nothing to embarrass or insult our beloved leader. Be very careful what you say.

Your video woul be absolutely perfect if it had "that" kind of content removed. I would take the current version down and redo it. Maybe use a teleprompter and script next time.

We can't be making the same mistake the gay community did being homophobic towards themselves and just generally pansy footing around discussions about homosexuality. The LGTBQ community fed the trolls and created a lot of thier own problems. If somebody had just got up and said "I am a man who likes having sex with other men. Anal sex is fantastic" then we would be better of. Instead people basically said, "well i am attracted to other men, but at least I am not like those Trans* wierdos who are pretending to be something they are not".

We can't skirt the sexual side of ABDL* because we are uncomfortable talking about it. We have to embrace all ABDL*s. We can't do to them what the gay community did t the trans* community, the bi community...... If we start picking and choosing what factions of ABDL*s we want we will end up with a perpetuation of misconceptions and abdl-phobia.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    "There are crazy things out there. There are things out there worse than this." -quote from video
    You need to remove anything that sounds like the above sentence. Be positive. Always.
    I get your point.. I do. But I mean there are things worse. Like cutting. Strangling. All sorts of terrible things people do. In the face of those things diapers seem like nothing. I don't see anything wrong with pointing out that crazier things exist.

We can't skirt the sexual side of ABDL* because we are uncomfortable talking about it.
    You are right and that is why I mentioned that it does exist but only touched the subject lightly.

We can't be making the same mistake the gay community did being homophobic towards themselves
    I agree, however.... it would be a criminal act for me to encourage complete and openness with all others. Danger IS out there. Pretending danger is not out there does not make it cease to exist! I NEED to warn everyone that it is dangerous out there. Trust must be earned, not freely given.

I have never really been anything other than a cool guy (IMO) that is like:

"Yeah, I wear diapers... SO what?"

That is the over-all attitude I put out there. If anyone perceives otherwise they are simply mistaken!
    Last edited by BabyMitchy; 26-Dec-2013 at 23:44.

"I get your point.. I do. But I mean there are things worse. Like cutting. Strangling. All sorts of terrible things people do. In the face of those things diapers seem like nothing. I don't see anything wrong with pointing out that crazier things exist."

No you missed my point entirely. You just said thier are worse things out there than ABDL*. You just lumped ABDL* in the same catagory as : cutting, stranglin... You also just isulted edge play and advanced kinksters as being quote: "all sorts of terrible things people do". That is EXTREMELY insulting. Their is nothing wrong with those fetishes/kinks. All that matters is consent and proper saftey measures. You need to stop insulting people. If you do not have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

Being a spokesperson for a group is a very delicate procedure. Be super careful of how you say things. Don't accidently throw people under the bus if you can help it.

- - - Updated - - -

An example of how I have struggled with the same issues you are dealing with:
    I have done a few videos now and it has obviously been very hard not to disparage Depends. I have a lot of not nice things to say... but I keep my mouth shut. Instead I say postive things about other brands.

We can't go around putting others down as a way to make the ABDL* comunity look better...

LOOK AT THIS PAGE (IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT):
    http://aboutabdl.weebly.com/how-not-to-come-out.html

Your error is specifically #3.

I still see your post as overly critical. However, I have no desire to quibble over it.