Thread: Buying diapers

Default Buying diapers

I have bought fabric and it got stolen before I could get it from my door. I am thinking about buying diapers from ebay again but I am wondering if I am better off getting a large PO box.

On a second thought I may just leave a note taped to my door that says that people steal. Do not leave package.

I think my main question is this; when you buy diapers in large quantities do they not have to have your signature before they let you take the delivery?

If it's sent ups. You should be able to track and change what day it shows up on. Or go and pick it up at a ups store. Otherwise I'm not to sure.

If your having theft problems I would arrange shipping to a UPS store or if it's Fed Ex to a Kinkos if you have one. Also you can arrange for pick up at the local terminal if you have one in your town.

hold for pickup is a good idea. call your depot and make sure they do it, not all depots will hold for pickup. find out their window hours. contact them at least a day in advance with the tracking number and ask them to hold for you. make sure you bring a photo id when picking up.

and get a security camera for your property if you're having theft issues.