Thread: Has anyone ever tried Sanita bambi baby diapers?

Question Has anyone ever tried Sanita bambi baby diapers?

I saw someone on youtube review them, and they looked like they were a decent size. According to him the Sanita bambi XL was about 54 cm long and fit up to 70 cm.

He also reviewed the Sanita bambi kids and they apparently are 58 cm long and are designed for kids above the age of 3. He claims that they should fit up to a 28 in waist. Now these that he reviewed were the old kind but I don't think they have changed at all. The weight size on the package was the same as he said.

The diapers are from another country and I found a site to order them from. The shipping will be $45 dollars, which is why i want to know if they are any good before I order them. I know in the video he showed himself wearing them and they did not look like a thong on him like baby diapers normally do. Also he showed himself wearing them in a professional manner. He had on black pants like major diaper companies do.

The video is in a different language, but I translated the description. If you want I can link the video.

"Sanita Bambi XL" is their Size 5, according to this website ( Sanita Bambi X-Large (11 diapers) ), they have a Size 6 which is "XXL": ( Sanita Bambi kids Jumbo (24 diapers) )

Sanita Happies seem larger, their XXL claims to be 23kg+ ( Baby Nappies from Sanita )

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalSomeThing View Post
    "Sanita Bambi XL" is their Size 5, according to this website ( Sanita Bambi X-Large (11 diapers) ), they have a Size 6 which is "XXL": ( Sanita Bambi kids Jumbo (24 diapers) )

Sanita Happies seem larger, their XXL claims to be 23kg+ ( Baby Nappies from Sanita )
    Sadly I have only been able to find the first two where I can actually buy them.

If you do find the last ones I might be interested as well. It seems those are 27in wide plus if the wing stretch they could fit 30+. also do you know if the video is still up?

Quote Originally Posted by harry3220 View Post
    If you do find the last ones I might be interested as well. It seems those are 27in wide plus if the wing stretch they could fit 30+. also do you know if the video is still up?
    Yea here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzX0YYf4jSw

He did a bunch of other diapers too. I sadly had to use a translator though. xD