Thread: Hello! =)

Default Hello! =)

Hi there, new to the site... Been a viewer for awhile though, just finally got the courage to join! Stoked to be here!

Welcome! Stoked to have ya! I've surfed a few times, too dangerous, i'll stick to motorbikes

Welcome to the club, dude. I joined less than a week ago, and if you make an effort to talk to as many people as you can you'll be surprised how quickly you make friends.

As for making conversation? Well...you're here...I'd say you have at least one thing in common with everyone else on this site.

Hello and welcome, don't be shy we don't bite. Well most of us. Nice to meet you anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Hi there, new to the site... Been a viewer for awhile though, just finally got the courage to join! Stoked to be here!
    Hello Fluffy Jammies! Welcome to the site. Could you tell us a little more about yourself? What are your hobbies and interests other than diapers. Mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. But at the present
    those are out of season. I have enjoyed your posts so far. Keep it up.