Thread: Niceness in the Universe

Default Niceness in the Universe

OMG. i must be one of the luckiest people ever >.< i was poking around looking for deals and it was great deal. $30 for a case of abena m4!
    Here is the kicker though. He was willing to haggle and i got him down to $20! The main reasoning being that I told him I was a poor college kid. He was selling a bunch of other diapers to, but i didn't have the money. A few emails later... and BAM! He said I could have everything for.... *drumroll*.... GUESS!

Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post
    OMG. i must be one of the luckiest people ever >.< i was poking around looking for deals and it was great deal. $30 for a case of abena m4!
    Here is the kicker though. He was willing to haggle and i got him down to $20! The main reasoning being that I told him I was a poor college kid. He was selling a bunch of other diapers to, but i didn't have the money. A few emails later... and BAM! He said I could have everything for.... *drumroll*.... GUESS!
    ...about three fitty?

He's gonna give me a case of M4s, a case wellness briefs, and case of Tranquility Pull-ups all for.... FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. i had to share this!

Originally wanted $30 for one case of high end diapers….now giving you three cases for free?

Riiiiight

It's true >.< i swears. i don't lie. why would i? all my posts have been legitimate! i'll prove it, when i get them!

acorn

More fool me, I thought this was an English speaking forum, maybe not?
    The times they are a changing.

Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post
    It's true >.< i swears. i don't lie. why would i? all my posts have been legitimate! i'll prove it, when i get them!
    OP: Sometimes it is cheaper to pay cash, it keeps dealings on a business level. Do not feel pressured or coerced to pay a hidden price for this generosity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rsz_img_20131213_101926.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	19485

and BAM!!! The "he" was actually a "she", i didn't read the name the whole time... my bad. but she was super nice. She just said take all I wanted, I almost whited out.
    and now i have my first diaper "wall" happy as can be!!! and not a single cent!

washington, DC all for sale / wanted classifieds "adult diapers" - craigslist
    and here was the ad on craigslist before it is taken down.

Nice, you got the great end of the deal.