Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Nappy Worth The Money ?

Default Is This Nappy Worth The Money ?

Well Hello! Boys and girls
    Well as much as i love wearing Adult nappies because of that thick padded feeling we all crave
    but now i have fallen back in love with wearing baby/toddler nappies again IE pampers size 6+ as they fit me very well + cute as can be. But here's the problem Boys and Girls. Baby/toddler nappies do not give that thick padded feeling Tho they do get thicker once wet.
    So i was thinking about getting one of these to make up for the lack of padding but is it worth the money ? has any one got one of these. All in one velcro fastening adult baby nappies or diapers ABDL Whats it like ? How does it feel to wear ?
    SUPER! big hugs Leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 12-Dec-2013 at 19:41.

Leo from what I read about it. I would be wary of it mainly because of the outer cover is PVC. You can't dry them in a dryer and air drying takes forever. I'm here in the US and I wear Dependeco AIO's which
    have a PUL liner. Those you can dry in a dryer as well as air dry them with no problem. I've been wearing them now for a year with no problems. Here's a link for your interest all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Thanks for the info will be sure to have a look. Thing is i really want to try something new so thought well if i wear pampers 6+ or Drynites then this nappy over the top it will give me that nice padded feeling and something new to try + cutting cost down on Adult nappies. But i see what your saying about the drying out problem. ps i take it you wash by hand ?. Leo

You make me quite jealous that you can fit into a size 6 baby diaper :/

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    ps i take it you wash by hand ?. Leo
    Yes I do. I wash and air dry mine everyday as I don't have laundry facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    You make me quite jealous that you can fit into a size 6 baby diaper :/
    Sorry but what can i say i'm a skinny dude give me food

Leo, i've got one pair of the velcro cloths and plastic pants from Babykins. I use it for extra padding over my disposables and incase of a leak. They are softer around my legs, warmer, only downside is they hide the diaper crinkle a bit, but I love them! Although i really want some of the Dependico's with thier kick butt designs! I'd say go for it!!!

The cloth
    http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-...-cloth-diaper/

The pants
    http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-...medium-weight/
    Last edited by LilBiker; 13-Dec-2013 at 00:36.

Those diapers on dependeco look cool, I might need to get one but im a bigger guy and wear abena m4, dunno whether to get a medium or a large diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

My other thought is whether to get a aio diaper or a pocket diaper and use it as orotective pants over an abena

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Leo, i've got one pair of the velcro cloths and plastic pants from Babykins. I use it for extra padding over my disposables and incase of a leak. They are softer around my legs, warmer, only downside is they hide the diaper crinkle a bit, but I love them! Although i really want some of the Dependico's with thier kick butt designs! I'd say go for it!!!

The cloth
    Hook & Loop Cotton Cloth Adult Diaper - Babykins & kins Products

The pants
    Vinyl Lowrider Adult Plastic Pants, Adult Plastic Diaper Cover - Babykins & kins Products
    Thanks dude will have a look Faboo!!

I ordered two AIO's from Angels Best on Ebay. She has TONS of cute designs, they are single tape velcro with PUL and 3 layers of zorb fabric that is supposed to absorb 10x its own weight in seconds. I'm anxiously awaiting delivery on them (they are already a few days late due to the holiday shipping rush). BigBlueHusky has the same ones I ordered, so you can ask him about those if you are interested.
    here's a link to her store! http://stores.ebay.com/angelsbest223...p2047675.l2563