Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mom moved my diapers

Default Mom moved my diapers

So, in my last thread I talked about going to the ER due to a massive migraine and how the nurse just pulled down my pants and now exposed M4 in front of the doc and my mom. She never said anything about it but yesterday I noticed my diapers were not beside my bed anymore. They were under my covers. I did NOT move them and she's the only one who would have gone in there. Is she trying to tell me something?

well that message could mean any number of things even if it was a message. I would confront her about it directly because the truth of the matter is your being a AB,DL is never really going to go away and she could be trying to tell you to quit even though it's just a part of who and what you are. if you have a car I would store ALL your AB,DL items there BEFORE doing this so you can make it harder for her to throw them away and if she is not tolerant of this then at least that loss will not hurt you. in all honesty your doing this is NOT wrong and actually your mom should be tolerant of these desires in you because giving you a hard time about it is in fact wrong. so NO ONE that has ever tried to get rid of these desires has done so successfully at least not without hurting themselves and she needs to understand that. here's a site that may help you as well. it has enormous amounts of advice about your specific situation

Coming Out - ABout ABDL Home
    How not to come out - ABout ABDL Home
    ABDL*-phobia and Misconceptions About ABDL*s - ABout ABDL Home

this site just seems to be DIRECTLY relevant to your situation actually. just keep in mind that sooner or later your either going to BE confronted by this OR be DOING the confronting so read this as soon as possible.

So were they out in the open when you say by the side of your bed, or were they at the other side of your bed from the door side? What does 'the side of your bed' mean? And then she moved them onto your bed and under the bed covers? That is a pretty odd response in my opinion. I can think of messages that it could mean, but non of them seem to make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    So, in my last thread I talked about going to the ER due to a massive migraine and how the nurse just pulled down my pants and now exposed M4 in front of the doc and my mom. She never said anything about it but yesterday I noticed my diapers were not beside my bed anymore. They were under my covers. I did NOT move them and she's the only one who would have gone in there. Is she trying to tell me something?
    Well I'd say the ONLY way you have to find out is to TALK to your mom...

Look at it like this: You got exposed (*) - your mom has seen your diaper - a diaper you obviously don't need for medical reasons, so she must have guessed why you wear them.
    Also if she wouldn't have guessed your reasons for wearing are non-medical: she would have been more shocked / concerned about your health I guess and would have talked to you about it.
    But flick it like you want, mom knows.
    My best guess is that your mom has known for some time, otherwise she must have ice flowing through her veins, for not either freaking out at the hospital or at least talk to you about asap... so logic kind of dictates that she must have known for some time.
    Anything else doesn't make much sense.

so it's entirely up to you whether you want to confront the elephant in your room or you can choose to ignore it and see if your mom does the same.
    none the less I guess as the cat's out of its bag, it would be a good time to have a talk to prevent further misunderstandings. If your mom is internet savvy she might have already google the shit out of ol' google to see why her son wears frickin' diapers.
    So she might have all sorts of ideas and you might want to clear that up to some degree...

Well, whatever harm has been done, has been done.

About your ER Situation...
    *) Even though I myself find the circumstances (your previous posting about your ER visit) rather WEIRD to say so... In most western countries, hospital staff are pretty well trained... exposing yourself, unasked undressing, etc... is really really off... also I mean they had to roll you over - in which you probably assisted... so you could have either told them to back off or to give you some privacy... most 15+ year old ones would not like to be exposed naked in front of their parents... it's embarrassing.
    Also they usually would have hooked peripheral cannula somewhere at a vain up your arm (sometimes back of the hand)... it's one of the most common methods at hospitals to administer drugs... attach IV-drips... etc.... And there's only a VERY Limited selection of IV-type medication that is too "serious" on the tissue / etc... to not be done on a peripheral cannula...
    And none of the commonly used pain relieve drugs would fall under that category as far as I can recall.
    Also for strong pain it's even more uncommon (actually really without any reason, logic or sense to it) to do a subcutaneous injection to your gluten maximum (your "arse muscle")...
    Subcutaneous either done for stuff that should be slowly absorbed (not directly to the blood stream), stuff that needs to act locally (local anesthetics for a common example)...
    But not really for a fast acting general pain relieving agent as used for migraines or whatever... even if they gave you a minimal dosage of a morphine derivative, it would NOT be administered with a Subcutaneous injection....
    Also stuff like that NEEDS YOUR CONSENT... (and whist some aspects of hospital work are not really too focused on ethics, consent giving is VERY important as it could land the administration with a nasty law suit) - there are exceptions (you're dying... unconscious,... or for whatever reason unable to formulate a coherent logical reply.)...
    Also they usually INFORM you about the procedures and stuff they're about to do... this is common basic practice in most health care related work environments)
    So you see, whilst I could believe that the undressing could have happened, the rest of the stuff is just way too much outside of standard medical procedures to be believable...
    sorry if I call the BS-Meter in on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Well I'd say the ONLY way you have to find out is to TALK to your mom...

Look at it like this: You got exposed (*) - your mom has seen your diaper - a diaper you obviously don't need for medical reasons, so she must have guessed why you wear them.
    Also if she wouldn't have guessed your reasons for wearing are non-medical: she would have been more shocked / concerned about your health I guess and would have talked to you about it.
    But flick it like you want, mom knows.
    My best guess is that your mom has known for some time, otherwise she must have ice flowing through her veins, for not either freaking out at the hospital or at least talk to you about asap... so logic kind of dictates that she must have known for some time.
    Anything else doesn't make much sense.

so it's entirely up to you whether you want to confront the elephant in your room or you can choose to ignore it and see if your mom does the same.
    none the less I guess as the cat's out of its bag, it would be a good time to have a talk to prevent further misunderstandings. If your mom is internet savvy she might have already google the shit out of ol' google to see why her son wears frickin' diapers.
    So she might have all sorts of ideas and you might want to clear that up to some degree...

Well, whatever harm has been done, has been done.

About your ER Situation...
    *) Even though I myself find the circumstances (your previous posting about your ER visit) rather WEIRD to say so... In most western countries, hospital staff are pretty well trained... exposing yourself, unasked undressing, etc... is really really off... also I mean they had to roll you over - in which you probably assisted... so you could have either told them to back off or to give you some privacy... most 15+ year old ones would not like to be exposed naked in front of their parents... it's embarrassing.
    Also they usually would have hooked peripheral cannula somewhere at a vain up your arm (sometimes back of the hand)... it's one of the most common methods at hospitals to administer drugs... attach IV-drips... etc.... And there's only a VERY Limited selection of IV-type medication that is too "serious" on the tissue / etc... to not be done on a peripheral cannula...
    And none of the commonly used pain relieve drugs would fall under that category as far as I can recall.
    Also for strong pain it's even more uncommon (actually really without any reason, logic or sense to it) to do a subcutaneous injection to your gluten maximum (your "arse muscle")...
    Subcutaneous either done for stuff that should be slowly absorbed (not directly to the blood stream), stuff that needs to act locally (local anesthetics for a common example)...
    But not really for a fast acting general pain relieving agent as used for migraines or whatever... even if they gave you a minimal dosage of a morphine derivative, it would NOT be administered with a Subcutaneous injection....
    Also stuff like that NEEDS YOUR CONSENT... (and whist some aspects of hospital work are not really too focused on ethics, consent giving is VERY important as it could land the administration with a nasty law suit) - there are exceptions (you're dying... unconscious,... or for whatever reason unable to formulate a coherent logical reply.)...
    Also they usually INFORM you about the procedures and stuff they're about to do... this is common basic practice in most health care related work environments)
    So you see, whilst I could believe that the undressing could have happened, the rest of the stuff is just way too much outside of standard medical procedures to be believable...
    sorry if I call the BS-Meter in on this one.

the reality is I suspect that the staff is TRYING to intimidate him to silence and go get "cured" of ABDLism,and well that's not how things work here. they may try to argue that since he could not have been lucid at the time that they where required by law to undress him but the fact of the matter is it was ONLY a migraine NOT a head injury so I doubt that will hold up in court. you see this is going to be nasty possibly because yes he has a right to be informed of what treatment he will be receiving UNLESS he was somehow NOT lucid or cognizant of what was happening(which I do NOT see a migraine causing). if they want to play hardball with him then by all means gnd567 return that shot to your face back to their face in the spirit in which it was sent. You have a RIGHT to know what's going to happen and unless you are not legally an adult or clearly not cognizant then that right appears to have been violated. honestly I would just take a look at the link about advice on how to come out to someone and what NOT to do and just talk to your mom but do NOT tolerate people trying to blackmail you because the truth of the matter is they will suck you dry THEN out you to like the public. you are NOT doing anything wrong by being an ABDL and in all honesty if you live with your mom and she says to get out by all means start packing in front of her and let her know if she wants to see you this Christmas or ever again then she needs to apologize before anything else. I know it's harsh but if your mom cannot respect you for who and what you are then she does not need to be respected for being even unintentionally cruel and you not only have a right to live in a way that does not infringe on the rights of other's but a RESPONSIBILITY to do so I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    the reality is I suspect that the staff is TRYING to intimidate him to silence and go get "cured" of ABDLism,and well that's not how things work here. they may try to argue that since he could not have been lucid at the time that they where required by law to undress him but the fact of the matter is it was ONLY a migraine NOT a head injury so I doubt that will hold up in court. you see this is going to be nasty possibly because yes he has a right to be informed of what treatment he will be receiving UNLESS he was somehow NOT lucid or cognizant of what was happening(which I do NOT see a migraine causing). if they want to play hardball with him then by all means gnd567 return that shot to your face back to their face in the spirit in which it was sent. You have a RIGHT to know what's going to happen and unless you are not legally an adult or clearly not cognizant then that right appears to have been violated. honestly I would just take a look at the link about advice on how to come out to someone and what NOT to do and just talk to your mom but do NOT tolerate people trying to blackmail you because the truth of the matter is they will suck you dry THEN out you to like the public. you are NOT doing anything wrong by being an ABDL and in all honesty if you live with your mom and she says to get out by all means start packing in front of her and let her know if she wants to see you this Christmas or ever again then she needs to apologize before anything else. I know it's harsh but if your mom cannot respect you for who and what you are then she does not need to be respected for being even unintentionally cruel and you not only have a right to live in a way that does not infringe on the rights of other's but a RESPONSIBILITY to do so I believe.
    Cure him of his ABDLism? What the flying fuck? They didn't know about it until he went in and even then I doubt their first thought it he likes to wear them.
    Also, who the hell is trying to blackmail him? Where are you getting any of this information from?

You are jumping all over this by just assuming. Chill out. Sit back. Take a deep breath and try using logic here.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Holy hell... what have you been smoking recently??? where did that come from?

Why would any hospital / ER Setting waste time by trying to "cure" anyone from a fetish? why would they even know? why would they even care??

Lets get back to the original post.
    Your 22. If you are living at home you can't expect privacy. It is after all her house. Perhaps she was concerned about what else you might be into.
    If this is a problem figure out how to get your own place.

My mother has prescription medication for migraines in the form of an injection she gives herself. Prehaps that's what the op received in the hospital.