Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hello.

  1. #1

    Default hello.

    i have been interested in this lifestyle for a while. i want to see if its for me.i like the idea of being an adult baby ^_^/

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome! if you wanna try it out, go ahead because that's the only way you'll know for sure. I had an interest and when i tried it I was hooked. I'm still slightly more of a DL than an AB but i like being cubby. So what else other than the ABDL Lifestyle are you in to?

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm gald you could join us Babymella! I'm sure you will learn lots about the AB/DL community here! It's very nice to meet you

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymella View Post
    i have been interested in this lifestyle for a while. i want to see if its for me.i like the idea of being an adult baby ^_^/
    welcome! What gave you the inclination that this is the group for you? What's your backstory? Again, welcome. Hoping we can know you better.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    welcome! What gave you the inclination that this is the group for you? What's your backstory? Again, welcome. Hoping we can know you better.
    oh i just joined the first group i saw. and i also liked the simple look to it

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Welcome! if you wanna try it out, go ahead because that's the only way you'll know for sure. I had an interest and when i tried it I was hooked. I'm still slightly more of a DL than an AB but i like being cubby. So what else other than the ABDL Lifestyle are you in to?
    what is a DL? i am also into Japanse fashion,and drawing cute characters



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    I'm gald you could join us Babymella! I'm sure you will learn lots about the AB/DL community here! It's very nice to meet you
    nice to meet you

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymella View Post
    i have been interested in this lifestyle for a while. i want to see if its for me.i like the idea of being an adult baby ^_^/
    Hello Babymella, welcome to ADISC. Here I think you'll find this site to be very supportive and welcoming. What kind of stuff do you like as an AB/DL? What about out of the lifestyle? Books, movies, Tv shows, music, etc? Tell us a little more about yourself.

  7. #7

    Default

    A dl is a diaper lover, someone who likes diapers. I do hope that you get to meet allot of the awesome people on this site and have a good time exploring this side of you

  8. #8

    Default

    Welcome Mella!
    Japanese fashion as a hobby? Howzat then? Do you make your own clothes or do designs?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymella View Post
    i have been interested in this lifestyle for a while. i want to see if its for me.i like the idea of being an adult baby ^_^/
    Hi and welcome. I noticed you asked what a DL was, it short for diaper lover. And ab is adult baby. Hence ab/dl. Another great site with a lot of basic info about abdl can be found at Understanding Infantilism

    But we are happy to have you here. If you have any question feel free to PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.