Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Littles Convention

Default US Littles Convention

I just received an order that I placed last month from Pacifers R Us (today is my birthday, so I'm pretty happy about getting it today.)

Anyway, there was a paper in with my order telling me about the US Littles Convention. It's halfway across the US from me, so I doubt I'd actually be able to make it.

I am curious if anyone here has ever been to this particular convention before, or any other kind of convention. I was just wondering what kind of stuff happens at them.

curious, where more precisely? I'm starting to wonder

Ah yes I ordered something from them as well a little while ago and received something similar.
    Here's their site: USLITTLES - WORLDLITTLES

Guess I missed that deadline, not buying much AB stuff lately (or much of anything outside of necessities for that matter) oh well

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    Guess I missed that deadline, not buying much AB stuff lately (or much of anything outside of necessities for that matter) oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Ah yes I ordered something from them as well a little while ago and received something similar.
    Here's their site: USLITTLES - WORLDLITTLES
    I wish I'd known about the one in Denver. That's closer to me that most other things that happen. I think the next one is supposed to be in North Carolina, or maybe I'm reading the site wrong.

Yeah, Happy Birthday Matthew. Mine is tomorrow. Us December babies abound! March must be a boring month, stuck indoors because of the cold whether. What to do, what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBorn2 View Post
    Happy Birthday Mattew
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, Happy Birthday Matthew. Mine is tomorrow. Us December babies abound! March must be a boring month, stuck indoors because of the cold whether. What to do, what to do?
    Happy Birthday to you too dogboy! Yeah, there's a bunch of December birthdays in my family too.

Happy Birthday! Yay!

I've never been to one of these because of cost as well as the fact that I'm shy around new people, and considering I've never met someone who was open about being an AB/DL, I feel like that's a whole lot to jump into on a first chance. I'm curious to try some local munches, but even those can be nerve wracking to think about. It's odd to think that this part of me could actually be a conversation starter with people I've never met before, regardless if that's the theme of the event.

Happy b-day to both of you!
    I've been to 2 fur cons, but never a littles con.... I get plenty of "little" time with other babyfurs at fur cons, and that is like a double whammy when combined with lots of drinking, fursuiting, panels, cards against humanity, and watching uncle kage get drunk and fall down:P