Thread: Hello From MI

Default Hello From MI

I am a 33 y/o male have been dealing with bedwetting for about 5 years and now more recently mixed incontinence is what the dr calls it. I am looking to meet others here that have had to deal with some of the issues as I have and maybe get some insight or new ideas and make friends along the way.

Hello mike497 and welcome to the group.

I am very sure that you will have no problem finding people with the like condition. I would suggest the incontinence thread in the diaper talk forum. I can relate to your situation. Thanks to Dr. ignoring my complaints about excessive and sudden urges, and only looking at Diabetes, I went for 3 yrs with a nasty low level infection. I am now pron to frequent reoccurring infections and spastic induced incontinence.

Besides that could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome to ADISC! There are actually quite a few of us on here from MI, myself included!