Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using a paci

Default Using a paci

Am I the only one who usually just sucks on a paci with constant pressure, no on and off sucking motion?

Sometimes I suckle as though I'm breastfeeding and other times I suck with just constant pressure.

Nope your not the only one. I suck on mine in a constant sucking motion as well. I just can't stand the on and off sucking/slurping almost sounds. When I'm plugged in there's no way out .

I do the same. I've found that I'm not able to fall asleep with a paci in my mouth when using it this way, though - my mouth relaxes and I am unable to keep any sort of suction or pressure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Nope your not the only one. I suck on mine in a constant sucking motion as well. I just can't stand the on and off sucking/slurping almost sounds. When I'm plugged in there's no way out .
    Okay cool, I thought I was the only one who did this.

I hate the feeling of sucking in and out with mine, so unless I apply constant pressure on it, it feels majorly uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    I hate the feeling of sucking in and out with mine, so unless I apply constant pressure on it, it feels majorly uncomfortable.

I'm so surprised everyone so far has told me that they just apply constant pressure. I thought everyone would have said they sucked in and out.

I am not sure what you mean exactly. When you suck something such as a pacifier there is always some movement. I just suck mine as I always sucked my thumb. I just suck my pacifier. There is a little movement to it but it does not go in and out.

Mine is more of a constant pressure. Not an in and out sucking motion at all.

I apply constant pressure as well. This isn't really a problem for me unless I sleep with it in my mouth. Then my teeth feel sore like the paci has been pulling on them all night. If it wasn't for that I'd sleep with a paci every night. But I don't want to ruin my teeth.