Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a DL brony called?

Default What is a DL brony called?

This website seems to have a lot of ABDL Bronies (along with myself) and I have been wondering what that is called? Since there are Babyfurs, then there has to be a name for Brony ABDLs.

There's no name for brony AB/DL's and there shouldn't be. They are two very different things.

Frankly I don't like them combined at all.

Along with Diaper Fetishism, Furries have been around a lot longer than bronies have, thus more ABDLs have come more in contact with furries and became them, ext. Also Babyfurs are a semi-common thing in the furry community. Bronies on the other hand when it comes to diapers aren't as public I suppose thus there is no name. But if there was I assume the word foals would be in there somewhere.

Pampered Pony perhaps? Hehe The Pampered Pony! Idk seriously, I have no clue.

Brony and a DL...?

I agree, there shouldn't be a name for one because where I'm proud to be a brony I definitely wouldn't be proud to confess about wearing diapers.

Also I think that giving people too much classifications like this is stupid.

I agree that there's no need for a name, however in fimfiction, there's a group called "Padded Ponies and Adult Foals", so I'm pretty sure that's as close as you're going to get

This is just me thinking but both tastes would have to be combined to give it a name like the babycubs and furs have. Otherwise your a dl who's "little" side happens to like ponies no?

For the sake of trying though ill add diaper stallions

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Crinkle hooves. :-)
    This made me giggle more then it should XD

I don't really know if a name is necessary, your just a brony who happens to be a DL