Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and my girlfriend

Default Diapers and my girlfriend

So 5 months ago I told my girlfriend I have a diaper fetish. So at the time she really didn't have much of a reaction. At the time she did say she didn't think she could take diapers seriously. And I basically said that I wouldn't want to do anything with them yet. Anyways we haven't really talked about it at all except little jokes here or there. One time a few months ago I asked if she would want to incorporate diapers in our sex life at all. She said flat out no. So I have been a little leery of talking about it.

Well now I'm at a point were I want to at least start having conversations about it. Do any of you have any advice on how to approach the situation.

Basically I'm interested in wearing a diaper or her wearing a diaper at some point down the road. But I certainly don't want to force anything on her. I love her and she loves me. We are both 21 and in college.

If you really love her, you don't need diapers in your sex life. Just wear them when you have time for yourself and put them aside when you give her attention. This is what works for me.

How do I know? Because I have felt the million butterflies in my heart and my feet getting off the ground when I fell truly in love for the first time with the girl of my life, my wife.

This is a topic what will take time you must wait this will take time much time.

My wife also flat out no for letting diapers in our sex life as well. Of course, like you I don't force this on her. I learned it's the best that I wear diapers during my own time. It's usually happens when she's at work and I am home... like at the moment right now. Things works out just fine. I love her very much and I will not leave her over diapers.

Definitely do not try to force diapers into your intimate times. I'd recommend trying to find out how she feels about them, about you using them on your own time as saraanterelia said, and how you truly feel about them. What do you value more, diaper play or your girlfriend? What does she value more, the willingness to accept you as you are or her discomfort with a fetish that embarrasses many people?

My wife accepts me and even buys me "little" things. She'll make funny comments and we get along fine with my odd fetish. We don't combine it with our intimacy, however, as she's not comfortable with that. On some nights, I go to bed diapered and I can become the baby which I crave. On other nights, and they are the majority, I don't, and this seems to work out well.

A lot of married couples, where one enjoys diapers, keep it separate, and this works at that level. That said, sometimes, over time, the spouse begins to accept this strange quirk, little by little. Keep the lines of communication open. If you can wear in front of her, and that's acceptable, it's a good beginning. You could introduce drinking from a sippy cup at night. My wife actually suggested that as a way to get me to drink tomato juice at dinner time. You simply make small compromises which can lead to bigger things.

Give her some space and lots of time. You may make slow progress towards something that works for the both of you. Relationships are always based on compromise, so good luck.

My boyfriend wasn't interested either, still isn't really. But given enough time he's come to except it as a part of me and will occasionally indulge me with little things and has on two occasions actually assisted me pad up. Of course I had to discreetly readjust the tapes later because they were way off, but it's the thought that counts. We tried diapered sex once but the fluff kept falling out and then the tape to keep the fluff in was too scratchy, by then I just tossed the diaper and we proceeded without it.

I prefer to keep the two completely separate. My little get confused by sex and wonders "why did we do that"? For us it is more healthy to be one or the other, but not both at once.

I've been on the other end of this situation before. A few years ago, a friend of mine had a crush on me. I didn't feel the same way about her, but we still hung out very often. She felt secure enough to tell me about her diaper fetish, and she was comfortable wearing and wetting around me. After a while, she started to become overzealous about her interests and wanted me to indulge in being her caregiver: I wasn't comfortable with that, and personally, I don't think I'll ever be interested in doing anything diaper-related in practice. So we talked it out, and we were very understanding of each other. She still wanted to take our relationship past the platonic level, but I just didn't feel the same way; it had nothing to do with the diaper fetish or anything, it was for more personal reasons. Today, we're still friends, we still see each other at work often, and sometimes we even joke about it once in a while.

The point is, if she's comfortable knowing about this, that's great for you. And if you love her, you shouldn't try to push her to do something she's not interested in.