Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a onesie from aww so cute!

Default Ordered a onesie from aww so cute!

Hello everybody! back a week to ten days ago I heard that awwsocute.com had a sale on a few items including there onesies for $26 (with shipping) instead of $36 also with shipping. Well earlier on sunday I ordered the blue one on late Sunday afternoon . I got the normal email saying when it was shipped I would get the email saying so. It has been nearly two days since then and I still don't have any email mentioning anything about it being shipped . Has anyone experienced buying though awwsocute.com before? How long did it take ? Also is it like abuniverse sometimes with the annonying preordering Iv'e heard about ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Hello everybody! back a week to ten days ago I heard that awwsocute.com had a sale on a few items including there onesies for $26 (with shipping) instead of $36 also with shipping. Well earlier on sunday I ordered the blue one on late Sunday afternoon . I got the normal email saying when it was shipped I would get the email saying so. It has been nearly two days since then and I still don't have any email mentioning anything about it being shipped . Has anyone experienced buying though awwsocute.com before? How long did it take ? Also is it like abuniverse sometimes with the annonying preordering Iv'e heard about ?
    They will send you a shipping confirmation any time now. Since they normally ship UPS it will be hard to say when you will get it. I'm waiting on a pack of diapers that's still in Dallas and can't get out do to the storm over the past weekend.

Can you let us know when your onesie gets in, i am considering ordering the blue ones as well. Im curious if the lap style is sown at the top or open like some of the others i have ordered and really didnt like due to the shoulder not being comfortable. Thanks

I have one and I like it. It's not sewn at the top of the shoulders.

Well I just had the chance to check my email and the email was sent to me this morning . I also checked the order status and it won't be at my house untill the 15th. A whole week from the time of ordering it, if I would have ordered on Monday then 6 days in getting to my house. When comparing shipping to baby pants with shipping it will take twice as long for shipping plus a day. Also note the shipping costs is twice as much at $6.00

Would you be willing to tell us about how it is when you get it? Considering I'm planning on getting one of them Dinosaur ones when I have the cash for it. Since they look cute and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Would you be willing to tell us about how it is when you get it? Considering I'm planning on getting one of them Dinosaur ones when I have the cash for it. Since they look cute and cool.
    Sure ting !

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    It came today!

I am impressed with the overall fit the only thing is, is the shoulder straps are in need of a slight adjustment on the inside around the neck. ( You can easily do that once it is on.)

Here are the list of the details :
    #1: The crotch has 3 buttons fastening system. ( Instead of 5 with most onesies eg. Baby pants.)
    #2: The fabic is more of a stretchy type . ( I didn't have any problem getting it on and the buttons fastened.) This is to also say that I didn't wash it before use.
    #3: Having stated above with the neck insides, you will have to move the fabric close to the neck, making it curve around your neck.

I just bought a blue dino sleeper from them this morning, can you please post some pics for us? I was considering getting a onesie from them as well... Do you like it?