Thread: Hi All - baby scent tips

Lightbulb Hi All - baby scent tips

Looking to read about ABDL tips and tricks - such as finding the luvs, pampers smell without having to buy the luvs/pampers.

Here's a tip: the standard baby powder scent is finally easy to find and my recommendation is to buy the concentrate at big box pet store, in a blue container and you spray it on your dogs after you clean them. Various brands and names including the words "fresh" is what you want to look for. The stuff is blue liquid. This is the closest baby powder smell than baby powder.

After years of searching, still can't find anything that duplicates the specific sent of luvs or pampers without buying them. Too bad the diapers they sell barely contain any scent or that it fades away too quickly .

Here's another tip I can share: based upon my own research at least one of the naturally occurring substances in baby powder is based on the violet flower essential oil which smells like Mr. Bubble. I'm sure the luvs/pampers scent is a variation of the baby powder chemicals, just in different ratios. If anyone has any info on this, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyjigger View Post
    Looking to read about ABDL tips and tricks - such as finding the luvs, pampers smell without having to buy the luvs/pampers.

Here's a tip: the standard baby powder scent is finally easy to find and my recommendation is to buy the concentrate at big box pet store, in a blue container and you spray it on your dogs after you clean them. Various brands and names including the words "fresh" is what you want to look for. The stuff is blue liquid. This is the closest baby powder smell than baby powder.

After years of searching, still can't find anything that duplicates the specific sent of luvs or pampers without buying them. Too bad the diapers they sell barely contain any scent or that it fades away too quickly .

Here's another tip I can share: based upon my own research at least one of the naturally occurring substances in baby powder is based on the violet flower essential oil which smells like Mr. Bubble. I'm sure the luvs/pampers scent is a variation of the baby powder chemicals, just in different ratios. If anyone has any info on this, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, glad to be here.
    Thanks for the tips. I don't really have any but this appears to be your first post here. Can you tell us a little more about yourself? As a support community we like to know our members a little better. For example, I see in your profile you like movies? Which ones are your favorites?