Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the adult littles?

Default Where are all the adult littles?

Where are all the adult littles?

So I'm assuming you want us to identify ourselves (and perhaps... disclose our location 0.0) because you asked "where" the "adult littles" are? In this context I'm going to interpret the word "where" as "who".

Just kidding. I am here (on this forum... Well, just a blob of words, typed on a keyboard, sent to you as electric signals over the Internet. As close to a representation of me as you will ever see on the Internet (right now). However, be rest assured that there is someone on the other side of this unencrypted (well at least I think so. My browser does not say it's encrypted.) connection to the ADISC servers and then to you).

I would consider myself an adult little, as I regress back to a range of ages, which includes ages too old to be considered "infant" or "toddler" (particularly 3-4 years old).

If that is your question, then I have answered it. Good day, ma'am! If you are looking for a physical location, track down my IP and look to get a finer location than the one on my profile page.

(I am prompting you to add more breadth and depth to your question. Widen the scope, and try to find out something interesting! You can't really get much of an answer from me asking "where" I am, and I don't exactly want to guess at what you are asking. I'm sorry if I sound like a complete jerk right now.)

it depends on what you mean by a little, most abdl's I know are under 4 when they regress which could include littles (if a little is part of that age range) if your talking about more of a 5-12 range I think that counts as age play and isn't really this sites thing

I read this seven hours ago, and I still do not get it. Are you classifying all littles as only being under the age of 5? Your entire statement seems just a tad stereotypical. We all have are own ways of being who we are. We do not all conform to a specific mold, or belong in a specific classification. People do the best they can to cope being who they are, and ironically put labels on themselves to help make sense of it.

So I feel uneasy about what you said. Actually feel a bit threatened by its potential to push people into something they do not feel comfortable with. I know you mean no harm, but speaking for others in that way does bother me. Call me weird if you like, but I have no memory before the age of 5. I had severe amnesia caused by a injury. So I cannot, and would be traumatized If I tried to get into the head space of 5 or younger.

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    it depends on what you mean by a little, most abdl's I know are under 4 when they regress which could include littles (if a little is part of that age range) if your talking about more of a 5-12 range I think that counts as age play and isn't really this sites thing
    Last edited by Tridim; 12-Dec-2013 at 19:48.

To Wasntme; Where as is "where are they" since I have seen plenty on this site, I do not see much interaction from them. Not "Where are they located". I would have been more succinct asking a question like that (and there already is a "where is everyone located' post.
    To Sicartheaspikefan; I am aware that this site is mainly about AB, however, there are adult littles here as well. It is the very reason I joined this site in the first place.
    To Tridim; My question was not meant to be harmful in any way. It was a general question and nothing more.

In conclusion; I consider myself an adult little the age of 9. I am looking to interact with others like myself. I have seen them here and it was the reason I joined this site in the first place. Have they left the site? Do they interact? Are they embarassed? Do they not interact with those that are transgender? Those are all underlining reasons that I posed the question in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by KristyKatKane9 View Post
    ... I am aware that this site is mainly about AB, however, there are adult littles here as well....

In conclusion; I consider myself an adult little the age of 9. I am looking to interact with others like myself....
    What do you mean by "adult little"?

To me the term "adult little" is a bit of a contradiction in terms... everyone on this site is over 18, so we are all adults... not all of us are regressive, so not everyone is a "little" but surely all ABs could be considered "little" in some sense?

If you mean littles who play at age where they've "grown out of diapers" I'm not sure that there ever were very many of them(?)

Just as in the transgender community, there is opposition to terms and the politically correct are up in arms. As someone that has a masters in pyschology, the terms are an umbrella. However, let me write as a subject and also in objective mode here. An adult little is just that. An adult little girl and or boy. There is no contradiction. They are seperate from adult babies. Shall we begin to put politically corect terms on everything? Yes I am transgender and am still working to educate those in my own community. I have only recently discovered that I have regressed to the age of 9 and I am embracing something I did not get to experience, a childhood. Most would consider that being a sissy and yes, there is even a group on this very site for them. Most sissies are all about sexuality and being extremely sumissive, an aspect I do not agree with. I would like to jump rope, have tea parties, play hopscotch, etc. Those are the games of little girls, NOT sissies or babies. Hence, since I am an adult, I am an adult little girl. Also, ageplay is an umbrella term. There are adult babies that engage in ageplay as well. Again, I am here to make friends with other adult littles, and YES they are here. I know I am new to this lifestyle and its community. I also am aware that this site is mainly for adult babies. However, let me stress again, there are people like me here. We alll have opinions and I would love to hear them. However, I am not going to ask that you please refrain from disagreeing with me, I only ask that you be educated on multiple subjects and subsequently in many areas of what is still considered "abnormal pyschology" before you thrust an opinion. Since I have joined this site I have added many pictures. I choose to lead by example and not by judgement. I asked a simple question. Stop making it contaversial.

Just as in the transgender community, there is opposition to terms and the politically correct are up in arms.
    ....I know I am new to this lifestyle and its community....
    I asked a simple question. Stop making it contaversial.
    No one is making it controversial, or being "politically correct" - it's just that "Adult Little" is not a term that's commonly used - it's more common to say Little Girl or Littles. If you ask a one line question, using a term that is not commonly used in a community, you can't be too surprised if people don't understand what you mean...

If by "Adult Littles" you mean non-sexual age players, then yes, there are people like that here you can meet - in this community they are more commonly called Little Girls or LG. Since we're all adults anyway, specifying "adult" is rather redundant. However most (nearly all) people on ADISC use diapers in their play, and identify with regressive ages younger than you, mostly under 5. At the same time, if you want to talk "jump rope, have tea parties, play hopscotch, etc" you'd probably do better to start a thread about those topics, and you'll quickly find those that share an interest (who may identify with many different labels such as Littles, ABs, ect) will be glad to join in and talk about them. :-)

Using the term "little girl" or "little" seems to invite people of questionable character. But just like ADULT littles, they are not here either, right? Non sexual age players......I seemed to have missed that thread and/or group. The term may not be used, however, it is correct in establishing understanding. I am NOT a little girl, I am an adult little girl, there is a difference in which I would like to make clear and in fact discourage those we all view as undesireable.

Non sexual age players......I seemed to have missed that thread and/or group...
    There isn't much of an explicit divide between people who are sexual and non-sexual age players here on ADISC because the site is pg-13 rated and so nothing sexually explicit is really discussed, so nothing is really organised along those lines.

You might find it helpful to read this article on 'Sissies and Little Girls' that will give you more of an idea how the terms are used in this community.

Also, you might want to think about making an introduction thread - that would be a good chance to tell us a bit about yourself and what you're looking for, and it might help other people with things in common with you find you :-)