Thread: I want some cute diapers!

Default I want some cute diapers!

So, as the title suggests, I want to get some cute diapers. This will be my first time ever wearing a diaper for a while. I had a thing for them was I was 12, then it kinda died out. As of yesterday, it came back full swing.

Now, my problem is: I don't know where to get the diapers I want, and if they'll fit. I'm a 24yo male 6'3" 260lbs I'm not exactly tiny . I've seen pictures of guys/girls wearing spiderman/princess etc pampers, huggies, pullups and I wonder if I myself will actually fit into them. So, can anyone help me out here. Is there some diapers with some cute designs that I can get off the shelf that will fit me? I have a 36" waist.

You have zero chance of fitting into anything you can buy with cute prints in a store. You're going to have to order online or settle without.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with him there's no chance you'll be able to fit in them you'll have to order them online

What do you guys suggest I buy? I have found bambino and abuniverse. Who has the better fitment and designs? Being someone my size sucks

You should fit into a medium of either without any problem if you're truly a 36 waist. That's what I am, but I'm shorter than you by about 4 inches.