Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hello people of ADISC I'm new here! I guess I will do this by the book:

1) So Hello, my fourm name (as of now) is Society. I'm not sure why just thought of something on the top of my head. Anyhow, I'm 19 I live on the West Coast of the U.S. And um, I guess that's kind of it for now

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Anyway I am a DL but I have kind of outgrown it. I know, weird right? I didn't think it was possible. But I do get the ocassional DL thought, and I heard about this place, so why not?

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    As of recent I've been really into PC building and such (going to build one when I get the money) I also enjoy a large amount of videogames including: Half Life, Portal, Minecraft, G-Mod, GTA, and many more.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Really I just want to have good intellectual conversations with people, and you seem like an intelligent bunch

Heya! Glad you decided to join us, even if you are outgrowing the feelings, but that's okay.

I saw in your intro you like building computers! I have built a couple of my recent ones and I tell ya, it's fun to build them, you can make them whatever you want without having to settle for what's available in the big box stores. When you game what's the platform you use? I'm on the xBox 360 mostly.

Hope you get what you are looking for from the site and again Welcome!

Thanks! I have yet to build my PC due to lack of funds but I am just kinda the "geeky tech guy" to all my friends. Once I get my computer built I will be gaming on it, but for now I game on PS3

Cool cool, that's how it started with me, and now I'm a programmer. So what kind of games do you play on the ps?

I mostly just play GTA 5, since it's my newest game and I'm not buying anymore until my PC is finished.

Nice, I haven't finished that one yet, but I also enjoy sports games too.

A welcome from me as well. I have built my most recent one that I primarily game on, and it was a blast to build.

Half Life, Portal, Minecraft, G-Mod, GTA
    Those are all awesome games! GTA 5 is a lot of fun, G-Mod is great - especially with friends. Portal is one of my favorite games ever made. Minecraft is great for when you're with others, and last but not least Half-Life, it's a great game with fantastic mods too.
    I'm sure you like other games and judging by the short list you have here, I'm thinking adventure games?

You seem like you'll fit right in with the site and be making friends in no time at all!
    People here are generally nice, and always welcome to a conversation about anything.

Happy browsing!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes I do prefer action/adventure games, especially if they have a stunning narrative (Half Life 2 and Portal did exceptionally well at this) only my second day and I already feel like I fit right in

Well you definitely found a good topic to start a discussion. That's something that really helps.