Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any One Here Do MTG

Default Any One Here Do MTG

does anyone here play magic the gathering? if so what your play style what's your favorite cards and decks?

Here are my main decks

My Legacy deck is a Golgari Dredge Deck mixing Ravnica and RTR.
    w0lfpack91's Gorgari (Legacy MTG Deck)

my Modern Decks Are:

Red Deck Wins burn
    w0lfpack91's Red Deck Wins (Modern MTG Deck)

Mono Black field control Vamps Not Posting Deck List on this as it is my Deadliest Deck and i like to keep it a secret

Casual And Vintage (if i drop 1 Card)

mono Green Elf\Eldrazi (because i had to have somewhere to run my mack daddy of all eldrazi, Emrakul, The Aeons Torn)
    Wolfpack91's Elf/Eldrazi (Modern MTG Deck)

Im most Proud of my Eldrazi Deck 90% of it was gotten through trades so even it being a deck worth over $200 i still have very Minimal $ in it

i dont play Magic, but the game isnt unknown to me, and i have played it before in the past, i dont have enough experience in it to really elaborate on my play styles, etc. I live in a pretty rural area and there's just nobody or anywhere around to play it, so i havent really tried getting into it, but if i lived in a big city im pretty sure id have a deck and meet up at card/comic shops regularly.

I've started playing a little bit... but my friends whom i play with had to move for a while. So i gots noone to play with. Since I'm just learning i haven't gotten a deck of my own yet tho, so I borrow one of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post

ha infect i love infect but the only one i have that is worth a damn in my blightsteel Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by MLaPlage View Post
    My Legacy deck, which I just started reworking:

Krenko's Goblin Mob
    i love goblins i used to have a deck called elf grenade that was red/green and spawned alot of both elves and goblins. i think the most i had had on the field was 37 goblins and 43 elf tokens+ the 12 named elves and 6 named goblins that match was a 4 way Free for all and i killed all three opponents at the same time with 1 Fireball, gotta love elvish archdruid and joraga treespeaker

Ok, we need to get this thread more out there. Almost started a new one.

I just got started into it and it's amazing. Right now I'm playing a black and blue deck mixed from M14 and Theroes cards.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Ok, we need to get this thread more out there. Almost started a new one.

I just got started into it and it's amazing. Right now I'm playing a black and blue deck mixed from M14 and Theroes cards.
    In not too familiiar with theroes but I would ask you what set was ur favorite but since your new you dont really have much knowledge of the sets. Mmy favorite block is the zendikar block. Innistrad was ok too. My eldrizis are zendikar and they are mean and broken. Look up "Emrakul , the aeons torn" and you will see what I mean. Aniolater is a stupidly over powered game mechanic was onky used in one set and on one creature type. Eldrazis

Scroll up some and follow the link to my green eldrazi deck on tapped out

My favorite deck is my mono red vampire deck. Any time it hits you they get +1/+1 or more with the enchantments in it.

Then I have a mono blue library rot/counter deck. It's nasty, and people just hate lossing to it and they are still at 20 hp.

I have a myra infinite combination deck. Colorless/blue/black

Then I have my Angels!!!
    I have a Angel blink deck that's SO dirty!!!
    And a then I have a red/white, green/blue Angel.

And one of my favorites is a duel deck. Bought 4 of them combined them into one deck. It's a black/red/blue counter/discard with good mix of flying and zombies I've had really good luck.

Those are my favorites. I still have my cards/decks from middle school. Some of them suck compared to today's decks. But I'll never get rid of them. I also have more cards than most card shops that trade them.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    My favorite deck is my mono red vampire deck. Any time it hits you they get +1/+1 or more with the enchantments in it.

Then I have a mono blue library rot/counter deck. It's nasty, and people just hate lossing to it and they are still at 20 hp.

I have a myra infinite combination deck. Colorless/blue/black

Then I have my Angels!!!
    I have a Angel blink deck that's SO dirty!!!
    And a then I have a red/white, green/blue Angel.

And one of my favorites is a duel deck. Bought 4 of them combined them into one deck. It's a black/red/blue counter/discard with good mix of flying and zombies I've had really good luck.

Those are my favorites. I still have my cards/decks from middle school. Some of them suck compared to today's decks. But I'll never get rid of them. I also have more cards than most card shops that trade them.
    Your Mono Red Vamps Vs My Mono Black Vamps would be epic